• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yeah the difference has nothing to do with mik being special and their managers being inferior like you want to pretend. Both clubs have major ownership turmoil. We saw how a smaller conflict between Usmanov and Stan destroyed the late Wenger years.

You know how i know my esteemed friend you are brainwashed; you give Mik indirect credit for the misery at other clubs due to ownership turmoil. But when all the big clubs are in dumps Mik doesn’t have to win anything then; not when 2 clubs who beat us to most trophies in last 20 years are jokes compared to their recent historical average?

We are p.ssing away historic, never to happen again opportunity to win big trophies trying to train an untalented trainee

Yeah I do believe that stability plays an important role in success. Its why the likes of Potchettino and Ten Hag to an extent cannot be judged so harshly. They do not have the conditions Arteta has at Arsenal.

It still doesnt take away from the improvements at Arsenal though. Remember Farzad, you cant both not rate Arteta and hold him to lofty standards, it has to be one of the two.

Reading your viewpoint on Mikel, you are right to be frustrated that we wont win anything. But at the same time you should be impressed that this rookie fraud is in 2nd spot right now, to begin with.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Remember Farzad, you cant both not rate Arteta and hold him to lofty standards, it has to be one of the two.

Yes, i can hold to lofty standards while not rating him. This is Arsenal, he didn’t inherit an empty cupboard in terms of talent. We spent as much effectively or more than anyone in his tenure. And he is filling the shoes of Wenger, Graham, and Chapman at a great club. If he isn’t man enough to fill them then he needs to F off. Arsenal’s standards are not dependent on this neophyte’s personal growth journey or at least shouldn’t be

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yes, i can hold to lofty standards while not rating him. This is Arsenal, he didn’t inherit an empty cupboard in terms of talent. We spent as much effectively or more than anyone in his tenure. And he is filling the shoes of Wenger, Graham, and Chapman at a great club. If he isn’t man enough to fill them then he needs to F off. Arsenal’s standards are not dependent on this neophyte’s personal growth journey or at least shouldn’t be
Most rational Farzad post of all time.

SA Gunner

ESR was going for a lot of 1-2s,, but never getting the ball back. Once the team gets used to these and the runs he make,s I expect he will help us break down defences and improve our attacking play.

You could already see this combination play break down one of the tightest blocks we've faced this season. And what was also quite encouraging to me is how he drifted out to the right as well.

These are the sorts of players, along with more vertical ones, who really upset defensive blocks and creates spaces to exploit with their passing and movement between the lines. Its giving opposition teams a lot more to think about now, and that's great for us.

SA Gunner

So what are your expectations for Arsenal this season then, with Arteta as manager?

Keep in mind that you dont rate him at all.

Farzad Stoned

Cl final and top 4 also acceptable but not top 4 alone. Top 4 and nothing he should be fired

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Yeah the difference has nothing to do with mik being special and their managers being inferior like you want to pretend. Both clubs have major ownership turmoil. We saw how a smaller conflict between Usmanov and Stan destroyed the late Wenger years.

You know how i know my esteemed friend you are brainwashed; you give Mik indirect credit for the misery at other clubs due to ownership turmoil. But when all the big clubs are in dumps Mik doesn’t have to win anything then; not when 2 clubs who beat us to most trophies in last 20 years are jokes compared to their recent historical average?

We are p.ssing away historic, never to happen again opportunity to win big trophies trying to train an untalented trainee

You're not consistent though with Teta v Ten Hag. You bash Teta for signing Havertz and maybe have a point. But Ten Hag got to sign his players and chose Antony, Casemiro, Martinez, Hojlund, Mount, Onana, Amrabat. Those are his players and all bar Martinez look like flops so far. Arteta's talent ID is obviously much better Havertz aside.

Farzad Stoned

You're not consistent though with Teta v Ten Hag. You bash Teta for signing Havertz and maybe have a point. But Ten Hag got to sign his players and chose Antony, Casemiro, Martinez, Hojlund, Mount, Onana, Amrabat. Those are his players and all bar Martinez look like flops so far. Arteta's talent ID is obviously much better Havertz aside.

As usual AM misses the point of my favorable rating of ETH to Mik. I am not saying ETH is great or should not be fired. He is just better than the clown show we have.

Talent Id? How can the talent Id of anyone be worse than the Kai/Willian/Holding lover? Being better than Mik is not an endorsement from Farzad. The comparison is only being made to show how bad and beneath the level of competence Mik is. Otherwise if ETH got fired tomorrow he probably deserves it. That being said the managers are not the actual cause of United’s problems. They been terrible for 12 years is ETH to blame?

Ps he still has outperformed Mik

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
As usual AM misses the point of my favorable rating of ETH to Mik. I am not saying ETH is great or should not be fired. He is just better than the clown show we have.

Talent Id? How can the talent Id of anyone be worse than the Kai/Willian/Holding lover? Being better than Mik is not an endorsement from Farzad. The comparison is only being made to show how bad and beneath the level of competence Mik is. Otherwise if ETH got fired tomorrow he probably deserves it. That being said the managers are not the actual cause of United’s problems. They been terrible for 12 years is ETH to blame?

ETH's team has 4 less PL goals than Luton after spending just as much as Arteta the last 2 summers. You should have quite while you were ahead with that other post. :lol:

Kav

Established Member
Either that, or we sell in the summer. Can't be keeping him and not playing him.
This is arteta we are talking about, he has previous experience doing exactly that. Then he will say the player is important to us and we need him for the future while he doesn’t play for 3 months.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
Still not the ideal imo, but def better than Havertz, at least he can turn with the ball and carry the ball something Havertz struggles, he is good passer and can improve too imo, but at least he keep things going, not just a backward passers like the German Giraffe. In the defensive part of the game I don't know.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

But Mik also signed Jesus, Ødegaard, Partey, Gabriel, Rice, Zinchenko who have all transformed us. Tommi was Mik's signing, Edu wanted the useless Emerson Royal. White is another Teta signing. Trossard and Jorginho have been bargains in this market. There are way more hits than misses. Even the likes of Vieira is a very promising player.

How exactly is Eth better than Teta in the PL? I don't want to hear about what he achieved with Overmars players at Ajax.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom