• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

outlawz

Jesus and Zinny have veen expensive busts. So has Kai and Viera. He threw away Emi because Mik needs to flex. He has had Ode, Rice, And Gabriel which are his good buys with Trossard. Even White is looking overpriced and overrated. There are way more misses than hits. Way more misses. Not to mention throwing away Willock, Emi, and ESR. Jesus and Zinny been horrific this year Zinny been awful since second half of last year
Yet, we're on the cusp of a golden era. We should have won the title, but Tets is ****, half his signings are ****. But any other manager with all these busts would get better results. Level of mental gymnastics required to reconcile all of those views is insane.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Yet, we're on the cusp of a golden era. We should have won the title, but Tets is ****, half his signings are ****. But any other manager with all these busts would get better results. Level of mental gymnastics required to reconcile all of those those views is incredible.
Or your mind can’t handle complex fact based analysis; like 85 to 90 percent of the worthless talking primates who keep unfortunately reproducing themselves in ever dumber versions.

Makavelii

Partially at fault for the goal we conceded today. Just let Willock wander freely into space in the box.

Frustrating player. Can be so potent. But also so complacent.

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz
Partially at fault for the goal we conceded today. Just let Willock wander freely into space in the box.

just minutes left when we were leading 4-0, it was difficult to maintain the intensity to "defend".
everybody just slack off a bit at that moment.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
just minutes left when we were leading 4-0, it was difficult to maintain the intensity to "defend".
everybody just slack off a bit at that moment.
The 2 players most at fault were Nelson and ESR who had both just come on. There's zero excuse for them being lazy or complacent. In fact, nobody should be busting a lung more than them to show they're deserving of more gametime and that they can contribute in meaningful moments in the run in.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
The 2 players most at fault were Nelson and ESR who had both just come on. There's zero excuse for them being lazy or complacent. In fact, nobody should be busting a lung more than them to show they're deserving of more gametime and that they can contribute in meaningful moments in the run in.
Agreed. It was the only blot in their cameos but it was significant enough considering we conceded. I thought they played just fine otherwise, but you have to be switched on all the time.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

This is why I don't see ESR as a midfielder. You can't stroll around in the middle of the park and get away with it like wingers do. As much as I dislike Slenderman, he at least has the work rate to be a midfielder - albeit a poor one.

Tell.

Surely he's going to force a move this summer? Or is he going to be a tag along for when we win major honours?

Them 25 apps (23 sub) (800 min) guys

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Surely he's going to force a move this summer? Or is he going to be a tag along for when we win major honours?

Them 25 apps (23 sub) (800 min) guys

Don't think he'll be in a hurry seeing as we're competing for the biggest trophies now.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Looking at the run in, you can only realistically see him start only vs Luton next Wednesday, Bournemouth, Villa at the Emirates and Everton at the Emirates. Other than that, it's looking bleak for ESR...

Molinuex
White Hart Lane
Etihad
Old Trafford
Chelsea at the Emirates (they tend to play well against big teams)
Amex (yes brighton are in poor form at the moment)

I'm not that confident seeing ESR away from home against good opposition. Ultimately he needs to leave to secure regular minutes at his age, look at Palmer who is younger than him being one of Chelsea's best players and could potentially win YPOTY.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom