• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think these have a good chance of being our rotation players this month.

Tomiyasu, TP5, Martinelli/Trossard, Smith Rowe, Nketiah, Vieira, Zinchenko.

I’d say our best bet would be to see our starters start games, and then come off around 60 minutes, it not sooner, where possible.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Could Reiss do it? Is he that bad that he can't be the forward equivalent of what Kiwior is at LB? The main reason Kiwior is playing is due to both Zinny and Tomi being out.
Nelson would be my first choice to replace Saka but his limited recent appearances haven't been great and I think him and Eddie were at fault for us conceding when they came on. We need them to play more to give us an option but I can fully understand why Arteta doesn't touch much on the bench. It's a vicious circle.

fute

Great performance that from the Smith.

First half was like his vintage 21/22 best with added pressing and physicality. He was done by 60 it looked like though, hopefully a few more games will give him some much needed match sharpness and allow us to rotate

Yeah, he was a little winded within the first 10 minutes. 🤣 Was worried if he would make it until halftime.

Staying healthy will be key to building his fitness levels.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
So ESR isn’t garbage and Mik has been ruining him like i been saying? Didn’t see match busy with work. Just going off reviews; but he has never been given a chance. And frankly it is baffling
The guy has been constantly injured, not much you can blame Mik for on this one.

Unlike Nelson, I think ESR could still have a good career in the PL if he stays fit, not sure if it's gonna be with us though

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The guy has been constantly injured, not much you can blame Mik for on this one.

Unlike Nelson, I think ESR could still have a good career in the PL if he stays fit, not sure if it's gonna be with us though
He has been healthy most of this year and Viera and Nelson favored over him so yes i can blame Mik for that

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
You have to wonder how things could have turned out without the injuries.

The talent is there, but is there a way forward to stable fitness?
No, we have been discussing that since he was 19, he is 23 now and it's still happening. It is a shame and I'm a massive fan but had to accept it

I really liked his aggression and swagger. His dribbles and runs really scare opponents and have them on the backfoot. I think he was ignored a little when he was free.

If only he could remain healthy over a long stretch we would not need a Musiala or Simon. Seeing that is impossible, the club should aim at managing his fitness for the season and offload him for a decent fee. Something in the region of 50m. But if there is a chance that his fitness could improve, then I'd rather just keep him. Saves us a lot of money.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We already know what he can down in the final third, but this was the first time I recall him looking like an Arteta player elsewhere.

That steal for the first goal is exactly what we want. Even in the second half he lost the ball and immediately bought down the opposition to prevent a counter.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
We already know what he can down in the final third, but this was the first time I recall him looking like an Arteta player elsewhere.

That steal for the first goal is exactly what we want. Even in the second half he lost the ball and immediately bought down the opposition to prevent a counter.

Thought the same from the highlights but wasn't able to catch the game, perhaps ESR needs to prove to Arteta that he can be a system player since its obvious he has the talent to play at this level.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He’s a five a side player for me. Good in games like yesterday where we obviously the dominant team, have a lot of the ball with not much pressure.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom