• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fatih Tekke

Viper

Established Member
kevlinefm said:
Oh my. Everybody thinks that Arsenal should be ashamed of trying to fight against Wigan for a Turkish. But Wigan have the money and they know who to buy. Wenger is aware of this talent. So why criticise this possible signing? If he's a talent, let Wenger bring him in and transform him. ffs please be positive. Doesn't mean that because we're fighting Wigan for him, he won't be a talent. A talent can come from anywhere in the world. To those of you who haven't even seen his talent (which include me as well), shut the f**k up and be positive. Constantly f**king about Chelsea, Sp**s and Man Utd having made lots of signings this season doesn't help Arsenal bringing in new signings too.
Exactly.

Parker was wanted by Wigan. Does that mean he is crap? Owen was wanted by Wigan too.

pha2er said:
wow... I go away for a day and you start tearing chunks out of each other. Does anyone have anything decent to say except "he's s**t" or "he's brilliant"? What kind of player is he? Will he suit our style of play or is he something different? Is he a powerful striker or a weed?
He has scored 31 goals in 34 starts.

Army of Me

Established Member
Viper said:
kevlinefm said:
Oh my. Everybody thinks that Arsenal should be ashamed of trying to fight against Wigan for a Turkish. But Wigan have the money and they know who to buy. Wenger is aware of this talent. So why criticise this possible signing? If he's a talent, let Wenger bring him in and transform him. ffs please be positive. Doesn't mean that because we're fighting Wigan for him, he won't be a talent. A talent can come from anywhere in the world. To those of you who haven't even seen his talent (which include me as well), shut the f**k up and be positive. Constantly f**king about Chelsea, Sp**s and Man Utd having made lots of signings this season doesn't help Arsenal bringing in new signings too.
Exactly.

Parker was wanted by Wigan. Does that mean he is crap?

Owen is wanted too by Wigan.

and I bet if you ask them, they'll gladly take Shevchenko and Ronaldinho as well.

fatih_tekke.jpg
[/img]

looks injury prone to me :twisted:

longrufus

Established Member
Parker was wanted by Wigan. Does that mean he is crap? Owen was wanted by Wigan too.

OMG you stole my points!

At least someone agrees with me though, the mere fact wigan are after him means nothing as to how good or bad they are.

Oh by the way vava goon, diasagree but must say i liked the tuncay limp **** sucking incident.

A

Anonymous

If there is any truth to this talk.. then AW must have seen something in this guy, otherwise it would be a fruitless objective.

AFCFan4Ever

After reading this...

At present, he is the most feared attacking player in Turkey, and the main striker in the Turkish national team. His game has progressed since his emergence as a hungry predator at Altay SK. He is now an extremely capable target man, holding the ball up to aid the speedy Trabzonspor attack and scoring many headed goals. He is able to use both his feet to set up teammates for goalscoring opportunities as well as having an extremely clinical finish

I'm all for it happening. 8)

Legend#1

Established Member
AFCFan4Ever said:
After reading this...

At present, he is the most feared attacking player in Turkey, and the main striker in the Turkish national team. His game has progressed since his emergence as a hungry predator at Altay SK. He is now an extremely capable target man, holding the ball up to aid the speedy Trabzonspor attack and scoring many headed goals. He is able to use both his feet to set up teammates for goalscoring opportunities as well as having an extremely clinical finish

I'm all for it happening. 8)

You're wrong.. Didn't you know he's fat and crap? :wink:

A

Anonymous

Legend#1 said:
el jefe said:
Wenger likes them much younger.

:wink:

I don't think we'll sign him.. I don't think we'll sign anyone.. I'm just stating that he'd be a great signing.

Legend, how much do you think he is worth and how much do his club want for him?

Legend#1

Established Member
Highly Fabregas said:
Legend#1 said:
el jefe said:
Wenger likes them much younger.

:wink:

I don't think we'll sign him.. I don't think we'll sign anyone.. I'm just stating that he'd be a great signing.

Legend, how much do you think he is worth and how much do his club want for him?

I think £6.5m ish would be a good price.. but with prices these days.. Trabzonspor would want around £8m.

Kenyonhater

My, my what a surprise - our Greek fans don't want us to sign a Turk, cos he's apparently utter ****e, while our Turkish fans want us to snap him up cos he's stunningly brilliant.

Legend#1

Established Member
Damn, you really are an idiot.. I'm trying to let people know what type of player he is.. I didn't say "Tekke is stunningly brilliant".. He's a very good player and would be a good aquisition.. I just find it funny that our greek fans are calling him "fat" and "****" when they obviously haven't seen him.

Kenyonhater

Sorry Legend, I was exaggerating to make a point that might have some truth in it. To be fair, your posts have been balanced and informative. Thanks for the info on the guy.

A

Anonymous

im not greek and still think he is "fat" and "****" :wink: :lol:

FATTY TIKKA LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gurgen

Established Member
That would have to do with you knowing about as much about football as Ben Affleck about acting, and actually watchting the player you ***** about.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom