• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fatih Tekke

AFCFan4Ever

You're right...we should sign Adriano and then bid for Kaka, Buffon, and Torres. :roll: Get a grip mate. In this inflated transfer market (thanks in large part to Chel$ki) you have to look for the bargains if you miss out on your primary targets which is exactly what we're doing...Wenger has an excellent eye for talent, I trust him.

Legend#1

Established Member
VaVaGoon.. you are once again talking b/s.. I guarentee you have never seen Tekke play.. Aren't there any lies you should be telling us :roll:

Legend#1

Established Member
VavaGoon said:
Have you ever seen him play? It's a serious question by the way. I for one have never heard of him, but by your reaction he must be a right crock of s**t.
mate, he's chased by wigan, that says it all really innit, i mean come on, we battle
wba for earnshaw and get beat, we battle wigan for fatty boy and i am praying we get beat lol :roll: :wink:

Henry was chased by Udinese.. Does that make him ****?

Vieira was chased by no one.. Same applies.

Freddie was chased by another Swedish outfit.. He's **** too?

You *****.. Tekke is quality.. Brilliant header of the ball.. Got a great jump.. Also got pace and can finish too.. Turkey's main striker right now.. Great player.

A

Anonymous

I'm not bothered either way, if he can do a job for Arsenal.
Let the man come, otherwise I dont have an opinion eitherway.

A

Anonymous

VaVaGoon.. you are once again talking b/s.. I guarentee you have never seen Tekke play.. Aren't there any lies you should be telling us
is that the classic question, any player anyone is not happy about, you ask if "I saw him play"? As a matter of fact, i have for his national side, and he's bollocks, aint fit to suck his compatriot tuncay's limp **** to be perfectly honest!

and dont ask me, how he played, im not obliged to answer that bollocks, cos if you're so curious, get a turkish friend or a video clip of him or something!

the pure facts are, Chelsea sign essien, wright-phillips and del horno, possibly the only of these players we dont need (unless you still believe Ash is going, cos he so blatantly is and you all so blatantly booed him in our games so far, NOT- all just big mouthing, thats if you've ever been to highbury anyway) and who do we get, song, poo and fatty tikka!

i must admit, hleb is great, and will be a snip compared to ian wright's adopted son who's a ****ing *****, but still, come on! :evil:

Legend#1

Established Member
VavaGoon said:
VaVaGoon.. you are once again talking b/s.. I guarentee you have never seen Tekke play.. Aren't there any lies you should be telling us
is that the classic question, any player anyone is not happy about, you ask if "I saw him play"? As a matter of fact, i have for his national side, and he's bollocks, aint fit to suck his compatriot tuncay's limp **** to be perfectly honest!

and dont ask me, how he played, im not obliged to answer that bollocks, cos if you're so curious, get a turkish friend or a video clip of him or something!

the pure facts are, Chelsea sign essien, wright-phillips and del horno, possibly the only of these players we dont need (unless you still believe Ash is going, cos he so blatantly is and you all so blatantly booed him in our games so far, NOT- all just big mouthing, thats if you've ever been to highbury anyway) and who do we get, song, poo and fatty tikka!

i must admit, hleb is great, and will be a snip compared to ian wright's adopted son who's a f****g *****, but still, come on! :evil:

I'm Turkish.. I've seen Tekke play many times.. You're talking b/s and like I said.. I guarentee you haven't seen him.

I don't know what the rest of your post said.. Rambling on about nothing really.

A

Anonymous

you're turkish, well there's a surprise, quick let's get him in, he'd be grrrrrrreat innit, the next Thierry Henry!

no wait a minute, **** thierry henry, Fatty Tikka is the MAN LMAO! :lol:

A

Anonymous

I have never seen this guy play but Wigen have been aiming high and they do have money to spend. I have read reports of them bidding for Parker, Owen and Torres! (I dont know how accurate as they are in red top tabloids)

This guy sound good.

Legend#1

Established Member
VavaGoon said:
you're turkish, well there's a surprise, quick let's get him in, he'd be grrrrrrreat innit, the next Thierry Henry!

no wait a minute, f**k thierry henry, Fatty Tikka is the MAN LMAO! :lol:

I didn't call him the next Thierry Henry :?

I've just expressed my opinion on him.. knowing full well i've seen him more times than most people on here :roll:

He also isn't fat :eek:

You were almost funny.

Arsenal_FAN1983

VavaGoon said:

no wait a minute, f**k thierry henry, Fatty Tikka is the MAN LMAO! :lol:

Samaras is better than Tekke.

Fuk of fat Takka come in Samaras.

kevlinefm

Oh my. Everybody thinks that Arsenal should be ashamed of trying to fight against Wigan for a Turkish. But Wigan have the money and they know who to buy. Wenger is aware of this talent. So why criticise this possible signing? If he's a talent, let Wenger bring him in and transform him. ffs please be positive. Doesn't mean that because we're fighting Wigan for him, he won't be a talent. A talent can come from anywhere in the world. To those of you who haven't even seen his talent (which include me as well), shut the f**k up and be positive. Constantly f**king about Chelsea, Sp**s and Man Utd having made lots of signings this season doesn't help Arsenal bringing in new signings too.

Gurgen

Established Member
Don't know why we are chasing this guy, he's a decent player but not Arsenal quality tbh.

Anyone comparing him with Tuncay is crazy, Tuncay, as much as I hate the ******, is ten times the player Tekke is.

Legend#1

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Don't know why we are chasing this guy, he's a decent player but not Arsenal quality tbh.

Anyone comparing him with Tuncay is crazy, Tuncay, as much as I hate the ******, is ten times the player Tekke is.

No one compared him to Tuncay.. but it's a known fact amongst Turkish fans that Tekke and Tuncay are the future of Turkey's frontline.. along with Nihat.

Army of Me

Established Member
wow... I go away for a day and you start tearing chunks out of each other. Does anyone have anything decent to say except "he's ****" or "he's brilliant"? What kind of player is he? Will he suit our style of play or is he something different? Is he a powerful striker or a weed?

Legend#1

Established Member
pha2er said:
wow... I go away for a day and you start tearing chunks out of each other. Does anyone have anything decent to say except "he's s**t" or "he's brilliant"? What kind of player is he? Will he suit our style of play or is he something different? Is he a powerful striker or a weed?

I've already explaind this on page 1 :roll:

Army of Me

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
pha2er said:
wow... I go away for a day and you start tearing chunks out of each other. Does anyone have anything decent to say except "he's s**t" or "he's brilliant"? What kind of player is he? Will he suit our style of play or is he something different? Is he a powerful striker or a weed?

it was more aimed at everyone except you!

Legend#1

Established Member
pha2er said:
Legend#1 said:
pha2er said:

My bad.. I'm on the defensive :wink:

You still posting over at F365.. Lex Bruno here.

Army of Me

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
pha2er said:
Legend#1 said:
pha2er said:

My bad.. I'm on the defensive :wink:

You still posting over at F365.. Lex Bruno here.

lol what a forum - tbh I've kinda gotten a bit tired of it, it's just so bizarre, it's kind of heavy going you know? there's only so much abuse you can give or take before you need a rest.

i might return some day, but not yet... not yet!

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I think Wenger's looking for perhaps a goalkeeper and a midfielder. The way he's been talking; it doesn't seem like a striker is a priority at the moment.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom