• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Ajax vs Arsenal | 29/07/05

Gurgen

Established Member
KingReyes said:
IMO..The thing with Lupoli is that at his size he's going to have to depend on his movement off the ball to be a success. Players like Henry and Bergy are stronger physically but Lupoli is similar to what Freddie is where his positioning off the ball will be important.

He was a lot beefier though, I think both he and Bentley have spent a lot of time at the gym.

Chips&CurrySauce

I do love Arsène's description of Lupoli, 'When you give Arturo a chance he's like a hunter going into the jungle andhe doesn't miss the lion, he's like a sniper..'

Classic stuff Arsène!

Alexone234

I think on the whole we are light as a squad. This may mature into a great squad over this season and the next, but at the same time we run the risk of alienating players like Henry and Cole.

Let me ask you a question, would you like to be the only world class employee at your job? That is the problem players start to wrestle with.

Personally, I think we need two more players and last night reiterated this.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Feis-al said:
Yes they don't want Pires, Me inclusive and since I've seen Freddie do it even for Sweden at 2002 World Cup and Euro 2004, I believe he should do it while interchanging with Hleb. However, I still believe Cesc should be leading that que if he has support behind him. That is just a personal opinion

I agree with that, Bobby doesn't have the tackling engine for that role.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Spike said:
Any news on Senderos? He was taken of because of an injury at half-time.
Lets hope its not a bad one, he played well but not as good as he has been still its early days yet.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom