• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Beveran vs Arsenal XI | 02/08/05

A

Anonymous

When CL football comes around - it get's so frustrating, because they always show either real madrid, man utd, barcelona, or ac milan!

Bloody annoying it is!

But then ESPN take over ALL of the remaining games from quater finals onwards.

THE MOST annoying frikin comentator in the world is 'Tommy' from ESPN and soccernet - that man has SOMETHING against Arsenal football club - he MUST be a bleedin' Chelsea fan! He realy pisses me off!

Back to the topic: CL football time is uber depressing for me for that reason - hardly any coverage - I do my best to look for anything online, but no hope

even interenet radio streams are blocked during CL games from England, like bbc and talksport.

I always run into the dam recording of some women: "sorry, but due to restricitions and blah blah blah, this program is not available............."

so now, i'm naturally frustrated when some of you say there is stuff all over the internet that would connect me to games somehow - I've tried everything!

Matt

This was the Arsenalsquad in Beveren:

ARSENAL: Howard, Eboué, Clichy (88' Larsson), Larsson (65' Mouamba), Hoyte (65' Smith), Djorou (85' Clegg), Bentley, Fabregas, Lupoli (65' Connelly), Van Persie, Quincy (85' Benatnir)

ccc

Ian_Wright said:
When CL football comes around - it get's so frustrating, because they always show either real madrid, man utd, barcelona, or ac milan!

Bloody annoying it is!

But then ESPN take over ALL of the remaining games from quater finals onwards.

THE MOST annoying frikin comentator in the world is 'Tommy' from ESPN and soccernet - that man has SOMETHING against Arsenal football club - he MUST be a bleedin' Chelsea fan! He realy pisses me off!

Back to the topic: CL football time is uber depressing for me for that reason - hardly any coverage - I do my best to look for anything online, but no hope

even interenet radio streams are blocked during CL games from England, like bbc and talksport.

I always run into the dam recording of some women: "sorry, but due to restricitions and blah blah blah, this program is not available............."

so now, i'm naturally frustrated when some of you say there is stuff all over the internet that would connect me to games somehow - I've tried everything!

go to www.uefa.com, register at about 6 dollars/mon, you will get live on ucl match day and some other news, highlight, opening training...

Monne

what the hell
the link i posted was a link to my national newsstation!
arsenal gonna sew them?

not like it's a rip from arsenalTV or something!!

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Monne said:
what the hell
the link i posted was a link to my national newsstation!
arsenal gonna sew them?

not like it's a rip from arsenalTV or something!!
don't understand it either. hope higlights of national team mathces are still allowed. anyway if somebody wants to know something about belgium football this is the website where you can get the information:

http://www.vrtnieuws.net/sport_master/v ... index.html

geert

Monne, I doubt another Belgian team would score twice the amount of Beveren in such match... I assume you aren't really a fan of Beveren, but rather a rat, or a doggeh?

Next to that, a match without much thrills, but many goals nonetheless.
I think Beveren's up to the next season, and that Quincy/rvp should get their chance in the first team...next to our Eboué, of course :wink:

Monne

In belgium i'm not a big fan of any team.
But i allways had much sympathy for Beveren, as my nephew played the first team for i think 3-4 years.

The problem Beveren has is they try to make it all too beautifull rather than being efficient killers.
But maybe another team wouldn't create this amount of chances :)

Jinn

Established Member
To clarify, if they're official sites (as you are suggesting the link was), then it is okay to link them. If they're dodgy rips hosted on websites that are not official, then we have to remove the links.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Jinn said:
To clarify, if they're official sites (as you are suggesting the link was), then it is okay to link them. If they're dodgy rips hosted on websites that are not official, then we have to remove the links.

FYI the VRT is the Flemish equivalent of the BBC.

ccc

Jinn said:
Nor me. Perhaps it only works for Dutch IPs.
it should be a belgium website, mate. some of belgium ppl do speak dutch also, another 2 main language in belgium are french and fleming if I haven't return all the geographical knowledgh to my high school teacher:p

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom