• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddy Adu

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
JAG said:
i dont think any1 disagree's he has talent, so i think if he is going to leave USA, the team or more importantly the manager he goes to will be crucial in determining if he is a success, or jus another deynilson......

I agree he wouldn'
t get hyped just for the sake of things. The american FA would if the hyped a young guy just for commercial values surely choose a white guy

Davor

I don't like him because his voice pisses me off plus he'll get in the way of Ryan Smith's progress.

Seed

cubbz_th14 said:
Davor said:
I don't like him because his voice pisses me off plus he'll get in the way of Ryan Smith's progress.

whats wrong with his voice ??

the american accent is just ****ing annoying, and if he said "soccer" instead of football i'd have to punch him :)

nazo

Established Member
Honestly, it was English people who came up with soccer. It should be football for obvious reasons, but that's how things turned out.

longrufus

Established Member
Overrated. No thank you. Simple as.

And another comment, the commentry on that goal was hilarious, had me in stitches.

gstew

A good player who will be overpriced because of hype. I have seen him and Quincy play a similar number of times and I feel that Quincy is much more talented. If Quincy were American he would have gotten even more hype than Adu.

Davor

Seed said:
cubbz_th14 said:
Davor said:

whats wrong with his voice ??

the american accent is just f****g annoying, and if he said "soccer" instead of football i'd have to punch him :)

Or "go team". I think I may just hate the American accent in general.
They also say "Iyerland" :evil:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Well atleast your country doesn't get mixed up with Switzerland. f*cking yoodling, nazi-gold, fondue and multilingvistic freaks

KCastanie

Chances slim

Although i would like this young briliant talent to come to arsenal i dont think it will because of money he will get pulled to a suposed bigger club with more money.

geecee

YeahBee said:
Well atleast your country doesn't get mixed up with Switzerland. f*cking yoodling, nazi-gold, fondue and multilingvistic freaks

maybe you recognized that there are 2 f*cking yoodling, nazi-gold, fondue and multilingvistic freaks in the arsenal team, you bloody racist

Tegh

Established Member
theodore said:
for the last 10 years he's been a 16 year old, doesn't this kid grow up?
He lives in Neverland mate.
I don't mean the Michael Jackson one either.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom