• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I think this is the most likely reason. Arteta even said prior to the Fulham game something along the lines of "he knows why he's not playing, whether he agrees or not is another story." Makes it sound like it's tactical in order to get all those guys on.

Hopefully Arteta doesn't try to force it for too long.
He really said that?
wow, then gaby is out to Saudi, that is so sad.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Do you think Arsenal or Arteta would sell him if they can't replace him?

We will get someone in, just don't think they will be as good as this stage in the window.

Guehi from Palace needs a lot of work, to get to Gabriel's level.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The problem the Gabriel thing won't go away until someone likd his agent come out to either confirm or shut it down.

The club definitely won't sell but up to player who I think he already rejected Al-Itihad considering they moving on for other targets

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@A_G desperate to keep this one going.

FWIW I think this one will be done next summer. Too late now for the club to get in someone like Guehi to replace him.
When it comes to transfers, over the years, I have been right mainly. Guys like @field442 get excited and try to reason everything.

I was against Mustafi, had to leave AM because of Lichtsteiner, against Sokratis, against Luiz etc.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
When it comes to transfers, over the years, I have been right mainly. Guys like @field442 get excited and try to reason everything.

I was against Mustafi, had to leave AM because of Lichtsteiner, against Sokratis, against Luiz etc.

Were you really against mustafi? I only memba Gdeep being against him

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Some guys are dropping out like Jota and David Ospina so far. They might be able to make room still.

I see Jota scored last night so he might be back in the fold there.

Reactions: A_G

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I think this is the most likely reason. Arteta even said prior to the Fulham game something along the lines of "he knows why he's not playing, whether he agrees or not is another story." Makes it sound like it's tactical in order to get all those guys on.

Hopefully Arteta doesn't try to force it for too long.

I'll be shocked if he isn't back vs United.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Let the time run out, the we can have this conversation.

Seems AM is not ready for the concept of rotation and different playing options.
They all asked for rotation and different playing options but now that he's doing it they want to cry despite the fact that it's not the reason we dropped points.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

It’s a bit odd. What exactly are the reasons? Only decent reason I can think of is because he isn’t as good on the ball and we’re looking for more control from the back in these “smaller” games.

"I told him I have my reasons for not playing him. He said he understands. The question is: Does he really? Who am I to say? I suppose if he plays we'll get a definitive answer to my decision. But, that would stipulate him playing now, wouldn't it?"

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

"I told him I have my reasons for not playing him. He said he understands. The question is: Does he really? Who am I to say? I suppose if he plays we'll get a definitive answer to my decision. But, that would stipulate him playing now, wouldn't it?"

It could be a 55-60 game season, I wouldn’t deep it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom