• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Most people are just joking and banter and besides if you behave extreme you will have extreme replies. Expect that but there is no need to tell people they have no life whilst you are only, I repeat ONLY, on AM to defend Xhaka and BergMan who already got banned how many times?

Who said that I am on AM to defend Xhaka. I came on AM because Xhakas was Arsenal player, I did not expect him or me or anyone who supports him to take all that hate, racism and ridicule. Thats how defensive part started..

How many times was I banned and Bergman because of the hate they had towards Xhaka?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

A bit surprised by this but fair play. Hopefully his haters can now rest.

Who's left for you guys to wish away every window then?
I think the work is done like @Maybe wrote. Xhaka was the last one for me although I honestly have really warmed to him this season. This and last year have been massive improvements. When Arteta started playing him higher up and coached most of his poor challenges and decisions out of him he was a much better player. I for one wish him all the best. It sure has been a journey!

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
This and last year have been massive improvements.
Massive improvement from a player who couldn't control himself and was the worst starting midfielder we've had over the past 20 years, to a player that can do the basic stuff when the game is easy.

There are levels, we've seen it with our season ending. he's not the guy who can be a key player and carry the team when it needs him.

Think we need to get someone with a great personality, but not just words like Xhaka, more like actions on the pitch when things are rough. Ode and Partey both failed on that front (even though I rate them as players and they've had a fantastic season), so I'm very much looking forward to this summer and seeing if we can bring someone in who would lead this team

Erlis

I will still be around and see other midfielders failing to replace Xhaka as they failed before. Those that AM was glorifying while hating on Xhaka.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Who said that I am on AM to defend Xhaka. I came on AM because Xhakas was Arsenal player, I did not expect him or me or anyone who supports him to take all that hate, racism and ridicule. Thats how defensive part started..

How many times was I banned and Bergman because of the hate they had towards Xhaka?

This is the thing, you concede you came to AM because you're a Xhaka fan. The regular posters are Arsenal fans. Arsenal fans are going to criticise Arsenal players who they think are letting the side down. They're obviously also going to argue with people who defend a player that they believe is letting the side down. There is a clear conflict of interests between Arsenal fans and Xhaka fans

Also being a fan of 1 man as a grown up is going to draw banter anyway

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

Racism? I am relatively new here and big detractor but I never saw racist criticism of him in my time. I called him Chernobyl last year but it had nothing to do with his Slavic roots. I just think a lot of people cry wolf nowadays and try to gravy train on the victimhood bandwagon, had that experience with American Karen at my business. Worst employee ever once she got fired her cvnt lawyer screamed discrimination. He is the easiest player in starting 11 along with Zinny to improve on. Why do you make it about racism? Don’t copy America’s Karens as profitable as it is to play the victim it doesn’t apply here. Maybe the racism was before my time

Erlis

What does that mean? Who made you a mod I will never understand and for what football reasons.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I don't have a huge issue with either of them. They seem to be good team players. But both of course should be replaced with much better players. That is for sure.
Mo at least can fulfill his limited role. Holding is pub league trash and can not start for any team in top 5 leagues and be successful. If Holding is brought back we got huge problems with the manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom