• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

It's the reason people dislike him, not because of Xhaka. Now behave before we thread ban you.

You cannot ban thread me because there is no reason for it. The first person to ban from this thread is yourself. Deal with football and let go of your skills of trolling and ridiculing others as your entire posts are related to on here.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Explain to me again. Do you not rate Holding? It isn't clear to me. 😉
The next job Holding has for Arsenal is if Gunnersaurus gets hurt he might be able to adequately fill in there pretending to be a goalkeeper as school kids blast the ball by him during the halftime show.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I think we can let that be bygones. It was a silly, convoluted reasoning that led Manberg there. I reacted strongly at the time, but he hasn't voiced any such views lately as far as I know. Just my personal take on it.

If you want to look over that fact, be my guest, but it's not the only sus view and it wasn't really only that time.

El Duderino

You cannot ban thread me because there is no reason for it. The first person to ban from this thread is yourself. Deal with football and let go of your skills of trolling and ridiculing others as your entire posts are related to on here.

Yes, there is. I've seen your mod edited posts.

Now, please, behave. I'm asking nicely.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I did not expect him or me or anyone who supports him to take all that hate, racism and ridicule.
I don't think there have been any racism directed at Xhaka or you. At least not what I have seen. Yes, sure some very strong dislike of him as a player and plenty of ridicule at times, including towards you. But to blame it on racism doesn't help. Just leads discussion in the wrong direction as it just creates unnecessary animosity.

I think the interviews with Xhaka a year or two ago helped me understand how he thinks and why he acts like he does in certain situations. I don't necessarily agree but it helped me understand and sympathize with him more.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

If you want to look over that fact, be my guest, but it's not the only sus view and it wasn't really only that time.
Nope, I'd rather live in ignorance! 😉 Honestly not a topic I like to dwell on nor trawl through old A-M posts. I am sure you are right and you mods have made the correct calls most of the times.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

No that does mean, because there are more people that love Xhaka than dislike him

Only some lifeless trolls can hate on him without no reason I have started to think that they have issues other than football with him. I do not know how they are mods on here tbh. People with issues.

The other thing is that they seem to attract and promote other trolls on here. They run after one another as flies run after sh1t.
Nothing personal. We just don’t rate him like you do. Just a warning Leverkusen forum is a lot stricter than AM. The Germans won’t have take kindly to your crying

Erlis

Yes, there is. I've seen your mod edited posts.

Now, please, behave. I'm asking nicely.

I did not come on here to fight nor to show my virtual muscles, I just think that mods should be more serious as then entire forum gets encouraged to troll specific members. You can ban me I do not care, I just think it is not correct.

Erlis

I don't think there have been any racism directed at Xhaka or you. At least not what I have seen. Yes, sure some very strong dislike of him as a player and plenty of ridicule at times, including towards you. But to blame it on racism doesn't help. Just leads discussion in the wrong direction as it just creates unnecessary animosity.

I think the interviews with Xhaka a year or two ago helped me understand how he thinks and why he acts like he does in certain situations. I don't necessarily agree but it helped me understand and sympathize with him more.

Maybe I could be wrong but I think there were some nuances of racism.

El Duderino

Nope, I'd rather live in ignorance! 😉 Honestly not a topic I like to dwell on nor trawl through old A-M posts. I am sure you are right and you mods have made the correct calls most of the times.

re: him, specifically, it wasn't the reason he kept getting banned after the first one. It was him not wanting to serve his time and ban evading.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
How about all my bans and thread bans? In retrospect though i agreed with most of them, i am stunned actually i made it this long. I really do purposefully try to p.ss people off. I don’t know why, i really enjoy online arson and i have been accused of having an anger management issue before. And i love track suits, maybe I am a Chav and didn’t know it; although coastal Orange county not a Chav hotbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom