• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Do not worry mate, even if you miss out on that **** player Rice wont be a big deal.

Do people like him only because he is English cause I swear to God I do not see any other reason.

I rewatched a few days ago that Arsenal vs West Ham match, just to compare Arsenal players and him He is ****. Post some moments of his great play. Football is not about moments but entire matches.

Erlis

Go and compare his Rice stats from this season with Xhaka stats for season 2017/18 as they played in more identical positions and do not try to fool people on here

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Do not worry mate, even if you miss out on that **** player Rice wont be a big deal.

Do people like him only because he is English cause I swear to God I do not see any other reason.

Granit Xhaka, the celestial being of football brilliance, transcends the boundaries of human capability! His visionary passes, balletic control, and thunderous strikes redefine the essence of the game. Xhaka's leadership radiates an aura of indomitable power, inspiring awe and admiration in all who witness his majestic presence on the field. In the pantheon of footballing gods, Xhaka reigns supreme, an immortal legend in the making.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Granit Xhaka, the celestial being of football brilliance, transcends the boundaries of human capability! His visionary passes, balletic control, and thunderous strikes redefine the essence of the game. Xhaka's leadership radiates an aura of indomitable power, inspiring awe and admiration in all who witness his majestic presence on the field. In the pantheon of footballing gods, Xhaka reigns supreme, an immortal legend in the making.

Rice is thrice the player of Chaka

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Zeus is crying into his Ambrosia as we speak. The existence of a divine being that outshines him has rocked the very foundations of Olympus :lol:

Erlis

I do not have anything against Rice, and if Xhaka leaves, do not mind who Arsenal are going to buy as long as he deserves it. He is English and of course in an English league should local players have more advantage. I totally agree with it. He is young and should be given a chance, maybe he will be much better than Xhaka but do not try to underrate Xhaka because of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom