• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He’s staying because I told him to. Many times. I practically begged him.

I’ve had a theory Bergman. My theory is Arsenal were happy to let him go because they believe Partey wouldn’t have any interest from other clubs.

Now that the Saudi’s are looking at him we may have delayed Xhaka leaving to see if we can get Partey out first the see if we can give Xhaka a pay rise.

Rice has been done for a week now, and all that was left for Xhaka apparently was a medical. If we hear nothing over the next two days you start to wonder.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

He’s staying because I told him to. Many times. I practically begged him.

I know a guy who fixed some associates with courage, brains & a good heart.

I'm sure we could snag you a sense of dignity in a pinch :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Used one of my 300 just for you guys @Erlis @BergMan

ColossalAchingGull-size_restricted.gif

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Scenes when there was a secret sell on clause in Havertz contract which we triggered to make Edu look better with a higher fee for Xhaka to Leverkussen.

Mikel Arteta’s done it again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
25M€ is good transfer. Edu is learning even tho other team can get 30M+ not complaining tho.

At least Xhaka can finally go would be awkward he stays for 3rd time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom