• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kai Havertz: No More Mr Nice Kai

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose

Mind you Havertz played 2 out of 3 seasons at Chelsea as their 9. This is Palmer's first full season at senior level.

Our funding of Havertz (not a good 9 or a good 8) helped get them Palmer.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Mind you Havertz played 2 out of 3 seasons at Chelsea as their 9. This is Palmer's first full season at senior level.

Our funding of Havertz (not a good 9 or a good 8) helped get them Palmer.

8 penalties or something for Palmer though, which is a bit of a joke. I've said it from start of the season though, I'd rather Palmer than Kai any day of the week. Palmer just needs to run it back next season for these ratings to stick for me though.

We've managed to dress Kai up to not make him a laughing stock and he's got his goals against Sheffield and Burnley, but really we didn't need him. He has something about him but he's not good nor worth the money.

TheEliteMaster100_

8 penalties or something for Palmer though, which is a bit of a joke. I've said it from start of the season though, I'd rather Palmer than Kai any day of the week. Penalty merchantry aside (which isn't a bad thing at all just requires context) he's more what I like to see in attacking players.

We've managed to dress Kai up to not make him a laughing stock and he's got his goals against Sheffield and Burnley, but really we didn't need him. He has something about him but he's not good nor worth the money.

Lampard scored 22 goals in his 09/10 double winning season under Ancelotti, 10 of those 22 goals were penalties.

Havertz has not solved our issues as a 9 nor in midfield so we spunked precious resources on a reject, yet Arsenal fans want to give Arteta £200m+ once again.... how about he makes use of Vieira a signing he made?

Our entire system has given Havertz a free role to score goals and box crash :lol:

At the end of the day Havertz is a White German so we should be able sell back to Bundesliga and get some cash.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Lampard scored 22 goals in his 09/10 double winning season under Ancelotti, 10 of those 22 goals were penalties.

Havertz has not solved our issues as a 9 nor in midfield so we spunked precious resources on a reject, yet Arsenal fans want to give Arteta £200m+ once again.... how about he makes use of Vieira a signing he made?

Our entire system has given Havertz a free role to score goals and box crash :lol:

At the end of the day Havertz is a White German so we should be able sell back to Bundesliga and get some cash.

I think if we manage to move Havertz on for any sort of money even for a significant loss, then Arteta deserves a lot of credit cause Havertz is poor. With his salary though it is unlikely to happen anytime soon.

I agree though he hasn't sorted our midfield or cf issues and I'd personally expect a lot more from someone who has license to roam around and box crash.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
This place is pretty funny. Before Villa, we were 31 points from 33, Havertz bagging a G&A in most games. Now, after one game (where he performed pretty well) we should sell him?

Palmer is better than Saka?

Gabriel is a bozo again?

Zinchenko should go to war?

1 loss is all it takes for these over reactions 😂

TheEliteMaster100_

This place is pretty funny. Before Villa, we were 31 points from 33, Havertz bagging a G&A in most games. Now, after one game (where he performed pretty well) we should sell him?

Did the season start after Fulham? are we going to ignore the first 20 games of the season when dropped countless amount of points playing Havertz in midfield.

Was Havertz not poor in midfield away to Porto? Was he not poor vs Porto at the Emirates playing as a 9?

Was Havertz not involved in our F.A cup exit for failing to take his chances as a 9?

Was Havertz as a 9 not poor, how many shooting opportunities did he undertook, how many times did he test Nueur vs Bayern at the Emirates?

He doesn't solve our situation as a 9 nor as a left 8. The only option left is to play Havertz behind a physical striker as a SS

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Did the season start after Fulham? are we going to ignore the first 20 games of the season when dropped countless amount of points playing Havertz in midfield.

Was Havertz not poor in midfield away to Porto? Was he not poor vs Porto at the Emirates playing as a 9?

Was Havertz not involved in our F.A cup exit for failing to take his chances as a 9?

Was Havertz as a 9 not poor, how many shooting opportunities did he undertook, how many times did he test Nueur vs Bayern at the Emirates?

He doesn't solve our situation as a 9 nor as a left 8. The only option left is to play Havertz behind a physical striker as a SS

Go and look at how many chances Haaland, Watkins, Nunez, Jackson etc… miss. Difference between us and Haaland/Nunez is they’ll get 4 or 5 chances a game, generally, we don’t create enough, especially in transition. Even against Villa, for all the good football in the first half, it was only the Trossard chance that was clear cut.

What makes you say he doesn’t solve our situation at 9? Since he got a run there, have we not looked better? Both from an attacking and defensive perspective?

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz
All these people just waiting for one bad game from us.
A lot of names here I haven't seen for like two to three months.

jaystewart

Palmer and Havertz are different players. Not to mention palmer pumps in pentalies and probably has a lot of useless goals against nobodies.

Thrice

People would've gone mental if Arteta's answer to our goalscoring worries before the season was Cole Palmer. Everyone's a genius in hindsight.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

People would've gone mental if Arteta's answer to our goalscoring worries before the season was Cole Palmer. Everyone's a genius in hindsight.

Nobody is saying this though are they. A lot of people did rightfully question the Havertz signing though, which is fair.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He has to turn up vs Bayern. You can’t have a striker who never scored in big games

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
EQBH9xqVAAc5Im6.jpg

Thrice

Nobody is saying this though are they. A lot of people did rightfully question the Havertz signing though, which is fair.
Questioning the Havertz signing is fair. I did that myself when we bought him. But comparing him to Palmer as if he should've been our target is disingenuous. Nobody saw Palmer's breakthrough coming. Among all the bad signing they did Chelsea simply lucked into one that was great.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom