• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

LC: Arsenal vs Reading | 29/11/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer7

Gurgen said:
OneTrueRoyal, unfortunately your 'honest view' is also complete bollocks.

The likes of Smith and Fletcher? :lol:

Yeah, they've even got Reading quaking in their boots.

LMAO, do me a favour.

A

Anonymous

Gurgen said:

How is it bollocks exactly? Fletcher is **** and Alan Smith is playing out of position. It's the worst United side for years and they outclassed you last season, and are above you in the league this season.

James

Established Member
OneTrueRoyal said:
Man United are above you and have the likes of Fletcher and Smith in midfield, they also wiped the floor with you last season.
Are you sure about that? They may have beaten us twice in the league last season, but we still finished 6 points above them, AND beat them in the FA Cup Final.

Now please, in the nicest possible way, **** off. Nobody could give a toss about Reading anymore, you're just another side our young guns have knocked out in the worthless cup.

James

Established Member
OneTrueRoyal said:
Wenger14 said:
Thought the Reading fans were good as well, but then I hardly get the oppurtunity to go to games, so I wouldn't know how they were in comparison to others.

As for our fans, it was a League cup match, and the majority of the crowd would have been non regulars, and there were quite a few tourists. So it's hardly embarassing.

Like Rocky said, it was a much bigger game for you lot.

Our fans were good number wise, but if I'm honest disapointing compared to normal. We had too many muppets on a day trip who were there for the occasion, rather than to support the side vocally.

That's football these days sadly, and when we go up we'll get those sorts coming out of the woodwork on a regular basis.
So you DO understand what it's like for us then.

Ryanzinhhio

Gurgen said:

:lol: :lol: I was just going to say that aswell

As for Reading fans haveing a go at our support then they should go and look at themselves the Majeski is like a morgue.

A

Anonymous

James said:
OneTrueRoyal said:
Man United are above you and have the likes of Fletcher and Smith in midfield, they also wiped the floor with you last season.
Are you sure about that? They may have beaten us twice in the league last season, but we still finished 6 points above them, AND beat them in the FA Cup Final.

Now please, in the nicest possible way, f**k off. Nobody could give a toss about Reading anymore, you're just another side our young guns have knocked out in the worthless cup.

The worthless cup will be the only thing you'll have a chance of winning this season :lol:

A

Anonymous

Ryanzinhhio said:
Gurgen said:

:lol: :lol: I was just going to say that aswell

As for Reading fans haveing a go at our support then they should go and look at themselves the Majeski is like a morgue.

I was refering to said players because they're ****. Seems to have gone straight over your head :lol:

James

Established Member
OneTrueRoyal said:
James said:
OneTrueRoyal said:

Now please, in the nicest possible way, f**k off. Nobody could give a toss about Reading anymore, you're just another side our young guns have knocked out in the worthless cup.

The worthless cup will be the only thing you'll have a chance of winning this season :lol:
We hear it every season

:YAWN:

James said:
you're just another side our young guns have knocked out in the worthless cup.

A

Anonymous

James said:
OneTrueRoyal said:
Killer7 said:
OMG; just give up now.

Please.

I'm off, just like Henry will be :lol:
He's done more in his time than Paul Kitson ever will do for Reading

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul Kitson has never played for Reading.

Stop taking the bait, it's too easy
jack.gif

James

Established Member
See the edit, just before you made your post.

Shows how much of a toss i could give about your poxy club.

Army of Me

Established Member
whats the deal with the reading fans trying to belittle our club and fans?

we're ****ing arsenal btw, don't know if you've noticed - we play in the premiership? won it a few times as well.

who are you again?

A

Anonymous

Typical peasants.

Don't know when to exit stage left.

Reading fans, your team got put to the sword.

3-0. 3-0. 3-0. 3-0.

"Little, Little prats with their rogue trader players.. it was all over in 12, with a goal by Reyes"

Chant Chant Chant Chant.

Higbury ate you.

Feanor

Established Member
Come on guys, they're a championship side, why are you wasting your "breath" on them? Wenger said they played a good game, their coach they played well but were out-classed, end of story.

Wenger14

Established Member
Like little kids these lads.

btw, I'd hope you'll show up on here by the end of the season :lol:,

1 point behind Man U, even after the injuries we've had at the beginning of the season and you claim they'll finish on top of us? btw we are currently the best team in the CL this season.

Clueless Reading fan :lol:

We're Arsenal, who are you?

Take your sodding arse back to Reading, and if by some miracle you get promoted, see you at AG.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
OneTrueRoyal said:
RockyRocastle said:
marco said:
Isnt Micky a black guy who is always on Tv with the flags etc, and goes with travel club?

The guy changing shirts i think is a chef in paris and travels over from france for every game

The Reading fans were s**t last night considering their numbers and the fact it was their cup final.
By far the worst first div club who have had the whole CE that I have seen. All families - the backpack and sandels types.

Pot calling the kettle black. Your fans were woeful, all seemed to be wearing scarfs and sung about three songs all night. Considering there was almost 30,000 of you, it was embarrassing.

Strange that the Arsenal fans I sat near were very surprised and complimentry about our turn out and support.

Clueless.

Listen muggins, yes our fans were **** - but we were playing Reading. Reading. How very exciting.
If you had given us a game then we might have been arsed to sing a few more songs, but you didnt. You were ****. In your cup final.
You are a tin pot club with tin pot fans.
You are **** all, and always will be.

Stoke and Sheff Utd both brought 6,000 fans to Highbury last season and made far, far more noise than you. Both brought proper lads aswell, not scruffy looking country bumpkins with their flasks and backpacks.

Now please bore off back to obscurity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom