• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

LC: Arsenal vs Reading | 29/11/05

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

RockyRocastle said:
OneTrueRoyal said:
RockyRocastle said:
marco said:
Isnt Micky a black guy who is always on Tv with the flags etc, and goes with travel club?

The guy changing shirts i think is a chef in paris and travels over from france for every game

The Reading fans were s**t last night considering their numbers and the fact it was their cup final.
By far the worst first div club who have had the whole CE that I have seen. All families - the backpack and sandels types.

Pot calling the kettle black. Your fans were woeful, all seemed to be wearing scarfs and sung about three songs all night. Considering there was almost 30,000 of you, it was embarrassing.

Strange that the Arsenal fans I sat near were very surprised and complimentry about our turn out and support.

Clueless.

Listen muggins, yes our fans were s**t - but we were playing Reading. Reading. How very exciting.
If you had given us a game then we might have been arsed to sing a few more songs, but you didnt. You were s**t. In your cup final.
You are a tin pot club with tin pot fans.
You are f**k all, and always will be.

Stoke and Sheff Utd both brought 6,000 fans to Highbury last season and made far, far more noise than you. Both brought proper lads aswell, not scruffy looking country bumpkins with their flasks and backpacks.

Now please bore off back to obscurity.

Ouch, caught a big'un there.

We had a good 60-70 knocking about from mid afternoon, you had nothing all day and night.

Compared to you we're **** all, just like compared to Man United and Chelsea you're **** all.

Bumpkins? Irony at it's finest. Strange how there were almost Arsenal fans in club shirts going back from Paddington than Reading fans. They obviously prefer to reside in a nice detaches houses rather than on level 14 of a tower block in Hackney with the riff raff.

jack.gif

RockyRocastle

Established Member
OneTrueRoyal said:
RockyRocastle said:
OneTrueRoyal said:
RockyRocastle said:
marco said:
Isnt Micky a black guy who is always on Tv with the flags etc, and goes with travel club?

The guy changing shirts i think is a chef in paris and travels over from france for every game

The Reading fans were s**t last night considering their numbers and the fact it was their cup final.
By far the worst first div club who have had the whole CE that I have seen. All families - the backpack and sandels types.

Pot calling the kettle black. Your fans were woeful, all seemed to be wearing scarfs and sung about three songs all night. Considering there was almost 30,000 of you, it was embarrassing.

Strange that the Arsenal fans I sat near were very surprised and complimentry about our turn out and support.

Clueless.

Listen muggins, yes our fans were s**t - but we were playing Reading. Reading. How very exciting.
If you had given us a game then we might have been arsed to sing a few more songs, but you didnt. You were s**t. In your cup final.
You are a tin pot club with tin pot fans.
You are f**k all, and always will be.

Stoke and Sheff Utd both brought 6,000 fans to Highbury last season and made far, far more noise than you. Both brought proper lads aswell, not scruffy looking country bumpkins with their flasks and backpacks.

Now please bore off back to obscurity.

We had a good 60-70 knocking about from mid afternoon, you had nothing all day and night.

A Reading firm?

:lol: :lol:

I've heard it all now!

You just dont get it do you...most of ours wouldnt get out of bed for you lot.

yoinkster

now wheres that yawn smilie everyone was talking about somewhere else ...

anyhoo, anyone know when the draw is for the next round ??
manures turn out was poor tonight considering it was a Best tribute night, shockingly underattended

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
OTR- How are we **** all compared to Chelsea?

I believe the current score is 13-2 you bitter, inbred, berkshire bastard.

gunner_down_under

awesome, I love it when the mods join in on the abuse!!

oi you ****in royal scums, get over it!!, we complately outclassed you with a team who's average age was something lik 18....isn't that enough??....bitter c*unts, it's not our fault you were ****!, it's not our fault you're a championship side...and it's certainly not our fault that the kids are that damn good!!....

Wenger14

Established Member
OTR,

nice trying to wind us up with the Chelski and Man ure comparison, won't work though. :roll:

We know how good we are, and we know where we stand. So do you, even if your unwilling in admitting it. Leave the winding up to someone on your level, try Notts Forest if you may. :whistling

As RTC said, its 13-2 to Chelski, and I maybe way off here but IIRC it's 17-17 in recent times to man utd, at least in the Wenger era, in all competitions. So as I said we know who we are and where we stand.

Anyways, will we be seeing you on here after the FA cup final? I would think not, but I sure hope so. :lol:

A

Anonymous

RocktheCasbah said:
OTR- How are we f**k all compared to Chelsea?

Well your about 11 points behind them after just 13 games. Simple enough?

Rocky, I've herd it all now. You let us take the piss, that says it all
sneaky.gif

Less of the Berkshire abuse, most of your fan base come from the home counties.

Wenger14, you seem one of the few posters who actually has a clue, but I'll be back in May when you finish third, don't worry about that

Wenger14

Established Member
OneTrueRoyal said:
RocktheCasbah said:

sneaky.gif

Wenger14, you seem one of the few posters who actually has a clue, but I'll be back in May when you finish third, don't worry about that

11 points behind with a game in hand, and the way things are going it's only going to narrown down.

Wherever Chelsea stand in the league, they'll never earn the respect of us Gooners or the majority of footballing players, fans, etc.

A man with corrupt money is the sole reason they are where they are, and it's nothing earned.

Chelsea as a club were at a loss of 100+ million last season, but to them it doesn't matter, just dig into Romans billions and pay off your debts.

I sure hope teams like Reading are not looking at them as an example.

Out of curiosity how do you compare our Invicibles to Chelsea? Unbeaten season and the record 49 games unbeaten. Chelsea with all their money haven't managed the former, but went 40 games unbeaten. :clap

Arsenal are in a transition state, and yet we manage to perfrom consistently better then Manure. Whom for whatever reason you see as better than us. I don't think you can necessarily back that up.

They've finished 3rd 3 times in the last 4 seasons. While we've finished 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd respectively and never below 2nd in 9 years I believe. :respect

I can't believe I'm actually backing Arsenal up with facts to a reading fan :roll:. Now roll along to where you came from, and make sure your back to eat your words.

A

Anonymous

Wenger14 said:
OneTrueRoyal said:
RocktheCasbah said:

sneaky.gif

11 points behind with a game in hand, and the way things are going it's only going to narrown down.

Wherever Chelsea stand in the league, they'll never earn the respect of us Gooners or the majority of footballing players, fans, etc.

A man with corrupt money is the sole reason they are where they are, and it's nothing earned.

Chelsea as a club were at a loss of 100+ million last season, but to them it doesn't matter, just dig into Romans billions and pay off your debts.

I sure hope teams like Reading are not looking at them as an example.

Out of curiosity how do you compare our Invicibles to Chelsea? Unbeaten season and the record 49 games unbeaten. Chelsea with all their money haven't managed the former, but went 40 games unbeaten. :clap

Arsenal are in a transition state, and yet we manage to perfrom consistently better then Manure. Whom for whatever reason you see as better than us. I don't think you can necessarily back that up.

They've finished 3rd 3 times in the last 4 seasons. While we've finished 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd respectively and never below 2nd in 9 years I believe. :respect

I can't believe I'm actually backing Arsenal up with facts to a reading fan :roll:. Now roll along to where you came from, and make sure your back to eat your words.

I don't agree with the way Chelsea have gone about it, but the fact is they'll win the league this season whether football fans like it or not. You did go unbeaten, but last season they still broke the points record, and if the seasons had over lapped, they'd have been champions over your invincibles.

You may have finished no lower than second for the last 9 seasons, but United have won the title 5 times in those 9 years. I'd rather have done that rather than only won it 3 times, even if the other 6 you finished second.

Both yourselves and United are going trough a period of transition I agree, but they look stronger and more likely to challenge Chelsea. They beat them while you have lost twice to them this season.

Good luck at Bolton this weekend, you don't usually get much there do you :wink:

Aussie

Established Member
Reading :lol: :lol:

Nuff said - Move along now muppet

You had your little chance to roll with the big boys and our youngsters knocked you off the park with ease.

invisibleman18

Established Member
sigh. first time ive got online since the game, was hoping to read some decent opinions/analysis on it..
guess not.

good to see the mods getting involved in the counter abuse though.

choi12911

Wow. That Reading fan must be f*kin pissed off to come back here after losing to our young guns 3-0. Then he tries to make stupid comparison with Chelsea and Manure to say that our team is inferior than those two...

Seriously, is there a reason why he keeps coming back? Is it because he's got nothing to do all day? Maybe he just can't swallow a defeat(or humiliation I might say..considering the expectations they had prior to the game). I honestly don't know. Only he knows the answer.

Wenger14

Established Member
OTR,

ffs please save yourself from embarassment and run along off to wherever you come from.

Didn't you guys come on here claiming a draw as the worst case senario? Your opinions are biased and bollocks.

Clueless like your little club.

But do show up once the seasons over, if you have the guts to that is.

We always tend to have the last laugh if you've noticed. Sp**s were the last victims of it, haven't seen them around since.

:respect Common you Gunners!

tgr

Maybe we can use the CC squad to play ajax. :p not a bad idea? :evil: seems almost all of our young boys have registered for CL games. :lol:

Our regulars will be rested for Newcastle utd and then Chelsea. :lol:

Shadow Moses

Established Member
oh ffs, you Reading muppets get the **** out of our forum! Our kids raped you lot up the bum, can't even imagine what the big lads will do to you. I suggest you practice a litttle bit more, get promoted to Prem next season and come back next season for more trashing. For now, pls **** off!

marco

As i said before,. i was in the sheffield wednesday end vs reading at the madjeski about a month ago. The reading section was half full and wednesday bought 2000 fans midweek!
That is the sign of a well supported club with passionate fans!
Reading are just another wigan chelsea and fulham buying themselves promotion and supporters

RockyRocastle

Established Member
OneTrueRoyal said:
RocktheCasbah said:

sneaky.gif

We let you take the piss? :lol:

Taking the piss at Highbury is walking mob handed down the Blackstock. No one has done that for years because if any one did they wouldnt get half way up.

I heard your little excuse for a firm were drinking in a boozer on Baker Street. Really taking the piss that fella!

A Reading firm I ask you! :lol:

I expect you to pop on here after 3 o'clock when your school day has finished...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom