• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

albakos

ArsΓ©ne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Screenshot_20240405_001051_X.jpg

:lol:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Tomb Bombadil

Acutally I wanted United to win this to be a extra motivated against Liverpool. They gonna be depressed again.

Or maybe manager bounce? Don't think so.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

Then you have ETH saying just yesterday that he doesn't care about those stats because "they were only 4th in goals conceded before this game so our defense is good".

Genuinely can't recall a more delusional manager. I mean ffs he makes Man Utd under Moyes look reasonable at times back when he went on "so proud of the lads" rants after scraping draws against relegation fodder.

He's been there for two years now, with massive investment in players in their primes, and there has been absolutely zero improvement, yet a large chunk of the Man Utd fanbase still support him. Baffling really.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom