• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man City vs. Man Utd. this Saturday

bobbypires

Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was in a football match (Pontevedra 2-1 Celta B) listening to the radio and when I heard the result I said SIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! (yessssssss). People looked at me thinking that I went mad cos nothing was happening in the match.

Legend#1

Established Member
bobbypires said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was in a football match (Pontevedra 2-1 Celta B) listening to the radio and when I heard the result I said SIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! (yessssssss). People looked at me thinking that I went mad cos nothing was happening in the match.

LOL

I was in disbelief, i was at a driving lesson at the time and the radio was on, made me nearly crash

AFCG7

Established Member
Couldnt beleive it either.. i heard it on the radio during cricket commentary.. i was devastated at the Windies performance but after hearing City 4- 1 Man U.. it made my day!!

By the way.. dont let those manc wankers come around with excuses.. they are playing ****!! They ARE ****!
When we got our boys suspended after the handbags at Old Toilet.. we still managed to win games with the replacements we had to make.
Last year when we lost our entire defense v Blackburn they laughed at us.. so frig em.. i wish they finished 5th and missed out on a Cl spot but that wont happen.

Vilas

I got the result on my mobile phone while I was at lunch with some people I vaguely know. Needless to say, the whole restaurant looked up very suddenly from their food.

I -heart- city today...

Taozhe

Heh. maybe we should celebrate ST ManCharity Day. ITs a day when they mathematically can't catch up with us. Maybe we should make a banner or image and post it in RedCafe by then.

Can someone come up with a better name than St Mancharity? ;D

Andrew

I was expecting Manure to drop points or at least that it would be a close game, so I stayed up and watched this match. Couldn't have imagined that result though. But what makes it more funny was that Manure's first half was as good as any they've had recently. :lol:

AlexH

Wishing I had got the day right in the title of the thread now! :wink: :mrgreen:

What a result! Made my weekend! ;D

If we beat Bolton next weekend, we really can finish ManUre's season at Highbury on the 28th...putting them 15 points behind with 8 games remaining would be sweeeeetttt...

As for next weekend, while of course as a team Spuds are ****e, there are far worse strikers than Robbie Keane and Jermaine Defoe...and what with the Manc's defence still all over the place...you never know... ;D

Aussie

Established Member
Get this Manure fan at school i was talking to him about this weeks results and he goes on how Manure have given up on the league and really couldnt give a **** that they lost. He then starts to crap on how Fungie needs to buy new players and that they will cain us in the fa cup as that is the only thing they are trying in for the rest of the year.

What a load of crap

Legend#1

Established Member
Aussie said:
Get this Manure fan at school i was talking to him about this weeks results and he goes on how Manure have given up on the league and really couldnt give a s**t that they lost. He then starts to crap on how Fungie needs to buy new players and that they will cain us in the fa cup as that is the only thing they are trying in for the rest of the year.

What a load of crap

All the manUre fans are saying the same thing

They'll "Kick our arses" in the F.A. cup :roll:

Aussie

Established Member
n_henry said:
Just saw the highlights... :shock:

Shaun Wright Phillips' goal was great 8)

Same just watched highlights show was great seeing manure get thumped. 8)

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom