• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man City vs. Man Utd. this Saturday

The Mini

This is one of the best of my life. All my ManUre supporting friends will get soooo much stick from me

Mark

Established Member
That's amazing considering how poor Citeh have been lately. Their fans will love that possibly more than we are at the moment.

Arjan

That goal by SWP was absolutely amazing, over Howard and underside crossbar from the right wing after sidestepping brown.

leongsh

Thank you, Manchester City FC ;D

4-1 win for Manchester City over Manchester United - it feels SOOOOOOO good ;D

mauapa

Arjan said:
That goal by SWP was absolutely amazing, over Howard and underside crossbar from the right wing after sidestepping brown.

private tutoring lesson for the fake ronaldo how to score off the crossbar :D

IW8

MORE FROM THE REDCAFE

I don't know, I have no idea, I am speachless. IMO defence is improving, really good match from Brown and we are losing 4 goals. How this can be?? One for sure - we need a team and not new signings. There is potential but no team-work

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FFS.

Ever since the Rio debacle, nothing has gone our way this season; decisions, injuries, luck even, has gone against us. But with that aside, we've played absolutely ****e.

Constantly hitting long-balls up to Ruud for him to try and conjure something out of nothing isn't doing us any favours either, what's happended to the quick passing that we're synonamous for?

I just hope we qualify for the CL next-season let alone acquire any silverware on this campaign.

I love it, just love it. :angel

JazzG

Established Member
Good game that, man utd had no luck and finally City get some luck. Man utd should of put this game out of sight in the first half but it just wouldn't happen. Not like I care though :D

The Mini said:
At long last. We're the top team in Britain.

No we are not :x How can you make such statements when we have won NOTHING.

IW8

It just gets better and better

Sorry but that was just not good enuff, I argued with some one who said we are in decline the other day but aftwer watching the match today, I have to say we are in serious decline, and a lot of our so called top players are just not up to it anymore unfortunately. Giggs(Woeful today),butt(Useless), scholes(yesI know he scored), keane(yes hes In decline), Solksear(unfortunately won't be the player he once was) are just not up to the task anymore and most of our buys apart from Ronaldo and Howard are niether good enuff or need time to blend. Fergie has got to take SERIOUS decisions in the summer of who to get rid of and who to buy.

Arjan

mauapa said:
Arjan said:

private tutoring lesson for the fake ronaldo how to score off the crossbar :D

But Ronaldo's shot curled, while SWP was more straight.

I'd say "private" tutoring lesson for every young kid around. Don't hesistate or wait, just try the shot!

reggiepaul

Chelsea can still lose, they just have so many weaknesses at the moment that many managers can exploit.

Having read Fergie blaming everyone under the sun from Kenyon, Beckham and
Posh, Rock of Gibraltar, the unturned stone in front of the Old Trafford
burger place and the theoretical possibility of a flat earth - someone
should explain to him he simply hasn't the knowledge to keep up with a
greater Arsenal team. There are no internal affairs or injuries or
suspensions as a justified explanation, just the simplicity of a lack of
management greatness between Wenger and Fergie. Fergie, you just couldn't
compete with a greater manager. He lost.

Happy Birthday Anelka - even if you didn't play, still a nice present.

What would the score have been if he had?

Jinn

Established Member
They might have lost if Anelka had played! You never know...

This result has brightened my day.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom