• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man City vs. Man Utd. this Saturday

Alexone234

It was a great result for us and Chelsea. I think United are out of the running now, unless we do the unthinkable.

I would love it if United came in third this season

Jinn

Established Member
Well Chelsea said they were out of the running a couple of weeks back. By what they say, who actually is in the running apart from us?

No way do I want to sound cocky about this: we've won nothing - but we shouldn't discount anyone just yet, not Chelsea. Not even Manure.

Alexone234

Jinn, I know what you're saying but 12 points is BIG. If United get back in to the season and eventually win, Every last player should be sacked.

reggiepaul

Anelka wasted the chances? I think there's something wrong with the TV sets on the other side of the world. He practically slots away most goals as we've seen in our own double season.

Get your TV sorted out.

Jinn

Established Member
reggiepaul said:
Anelka wasted the chances? I think there's something wrong with the TV sets on the other side of the world. He practically slots away most goals as we've seen in our own double season.

Get your TV sorted out.

The TV's fine Reg. Just saying that if Anelka played, the game might have been completely different.

Man Utd might have won.

We'll never know.

reggiepaul

Alexone234 said:
Jinn, I know what you're saying but 12 points is BIG. If United get back in to the season and eventually win, Every last player should be sacked.

We're 9 points clear of Chelsea and I can't see them doing much while the 12 points ahead of United is not only hilarious but an absolution on their season. It's a shame the likes of Newcastle and Liverpool can't catch up with them, but never say never and the same goes for us.

Alexone234

I am not celebrating yet, but I am happy at Manures crapness. We will have to lose four games that they win for them to get back into this comp. Even is one of those was at Highbury, but 58 pointd to out 70 is a big gap. Its time to see off Chelsea now, I think they may push us to the end of the season.

Mark

Established Member
I'm not celebrating yet either, but it is so nice to see the **** lose by a scoreline like that. It's ours to lose, we are the only ones who can stop ourselves. Man U will really go for it in the FA Cup, that has got to be their last chance. If we knock them out of that, which I'm sure we will, then they're really in trouble. :)

reggiepaul

Alexone234 said:
What was wrong with Saha

I think United went for a 4-4-1-1 4-5-1 hoping the old Scholes Nistelrooy combination would make a difference. It only highlighted more problems with the United team.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
porto and man city are competing for my love!!! man city humiliated the **** while porto only beat them so City it is!! thank you keegan and fowler!! even macken got in on the action. this without the highbury trained anelka!! a great day indeed. fergie's gonna need a second pacemaker after this!!

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I was expecting an easy victory for Man United against an Anelka-less Man City. Lets face it over 75% of Man City's goal threat comes from Nic. Again Man Utd were a shambles at the back but I have to admit they were unfortunate not to score more then just one in the first-half. Ronaldo and Giggs should have both scored. I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope Sp*rs cause Ferguson and his chumps more misery next Saturday!

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom