• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Manchester City 5 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 28th August | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsl

Elneny for Saka. Arteta makes sure all his favorite players are on the field for his last match. One last dance

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I actually cheered so loud for that goal my family thought Arsenal scored LOL I just want City to trash us to the point that the club needs to sack Mikel today! I AM SICK OF WAITING FOR THIS LOSER TO GET OUT OF MY CLUB! INCOMPETENT LOSER!

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
The excuses afforded to Arteta is what hurts me the most. If people just called it like it is and stopped talking about Willian missing out, VAR and red cards I could deal.

Championship sides come to Etihad and don't do this.
I get what you are saying but the defence have played like absolute pub players.
The clowns cant even defend basic simple balls into the box.

You can give Arteta grief for not drilling them enough but the basic errors made by our professional defenders today are lower than Championship quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom