• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Manchester City 5 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 28th August | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

A-M absolutely 100% assured me that Elneny would not be seeing game time this season especially in the big games, they said I was talking nonsense that Willock being sold just meant more game time for Elneny. Yet here we are.
Game is done we might as well just start taking shots at each other.

Love a bit of toxic A-M.

IstraBalagina

You said he did nothing to bring people joy. You're obviously wrong and all of your posts indicate naivity and immaturity. If that's all you have to contribute then you're as useless as Arteta.
He brought more sorrow than joy since 2006, or you want to lie to yourself like many others here ?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It's going to be a brutal post-match interview. Time is well and truly running out for Don Mike.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
This is seriously bad. I know it’s a tough early schedule, but we’ve genuinely played like a relegation side over the first 3 PL matches.

Reactions: A_G

Game Over

Has another 'top' team's fall from grace been as comedic and slap stick as ours? Every decision, every crossroads for the club and the guys at the top get it woefully wrong.

Roy Hodgson's stint at Pool was pretty funny as was Moyes at United, but we've taken the biscuit here.

We're on a whole different level of embarrassment.

Fear there's no coming back.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Saliba walking past the TV this morning:
Whats Up Stare GIF by NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom