• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mart Poom

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenalDoh!!

i sincerly hope this is some kind of joke?
swapping hoyte one of our most promising young players with sunderlands 2nd string keeper?

poom is not competition for lehman?
and
hoyte is needed for cover
i am finding this hard to beleive :?

RenalDoh!! said:
i sincerly hope this is some kind of joke?
swapping hoyte one of our most promising young players with sunderlands 2nd string keeper?
:?

just to correct he is 3rd choice !!! behind Davis and murphy

i cant believe we are signing him over isakason

dexter

Poom! Mart f**kin Poom! man times are hard, I feel very let down by wenger, I mean yes we did need cover for lehman but surely stack/taylor are a better option than poom. It is also extremly likely that wenger has 'lied' to us once again in the transfer market and will not be bringing any other world class players in.
Bouma has also signed for villa, now he is a very strong athletic and experienced international defender, something we have been crying out for and has been overlooked. :roll:

Rocafella

Established Member
Well thats our summer deals done and I am soooo disappointed. Thought Wenger would have re-inforced better then he has done. Hleb is a quality signing but I was really hoping for another big signing. :(

wongnow

dexter said:
Poom! Mart f**kin Poom! man times are hard, I feel very let down by wenger, I mean yes we did need cover for lehman but surely stack/taylor are a better option than poom. It is also extremly likely that wenger has 'lied' to us once again in the transfer market and will not be bringing any other world class players in.
Bouma has also signed for villa, now he is a very strong athletic and experienced international defender, something we have been crying out for and has been overlooked. :roll:

I'm sick and tired of hearing "Wenger lied to us" crap. You were lied to when you believed in Santa Claus but now that you're out of kindergarten you need to analyse things from a different perspective and accept how certain things work out in life. In Wenger's case things beyond his control worked against his plans. Calling him a liar demonstrates a complete lack of understanding and blatant ignorance of how the business side of the transfer market works. Beside, Wenger never made any promises but only shared with the press his intentions.

Sorry for fuming but I reckon it ain't easy being in Wenger's shoes right now. Nonetheless I don't see him cracking under the pressure.

sn196

Are you not disappointed at the buys we have made??

Hleb is quality but apart from Hleb how else has he stregthened the squad for this season?

Ok he tried but as always he has no PLAN B!!

Jinn

Established Member
Reports are now linking Isaakson with us, because of our unhappiness with Poom and his dodgy knee.

sharpgunner

yeah i think it Taylor is much better than Poom. But i think AW let him go so that he can progress in his career. But then he is still warming the bench at villa.. sighz. I think AW has made some wrong decisions this summer.

Ratinho

Established Member
Poom is a better keeper than Talyor. Or Stack for that matter.

Don't confuse that with me especially wanting him though.

ArsenalwithoutVieira

33 years old. What a waste of a signing. He is a good GK but he will only play the first two CL games and the rest of the time he will be on the bench. At Christmas he will be sent home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom