• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ødegaard was poor today. Why is A-M averse to criticize him ffs.

He was very poor. The fact that Arteta even subbed him off is quite telling.

Stop this nonsense.

We can criticise any player who is not pulling his weight, its open season on anyone. Put your agenda aside FFS.

And go and watch him again, Im telling you he wasnt poor today at all. Connected our play really well.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Your post wasn't saying he wasn't good today, it was implying he's never good away.
I said I was waiting for a big away performance from him.

I said it in jest but didn't know it will ruffle some feathers.

Harz

I said I was waiting for a big away performance from him.

I said it in jest but didn't know it will ruffle some feathers.
I dislike attacking midfielders who never shoot, so despite all the amazing things he does on the field he'll never be my favorite. I was just saying how your comment reads to an outsider.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Stop this nonsense.

We can criticise any player who is not pulling his weight, its open season on anyone. Put your agenda aside FFS.

And go and watch him again, Im telling you he wasnt poor today at all. Connected our play really well.
What agenda?

I've even said we played well.

My initial post was "still waiting for a big away performance."

The hypocrisy is quite telling. If a player like Pepe dropped a bad performance, would you guys have been vehemently defending him?

In my opinion, Ødegaard had a bad game. It's not that deep. Seems some players are no-go areas on here.

Just look at the White thread compared to if, say a player like Xhaka had a por game, you'd be seeing 15+ pages easily.

I think he just isn't a top-class player... He is okay, but not a top-class player.

You're having a bad game if you're the captain and you are subbed off in an important game.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I actually like him and rate him a lot, I was adamant he was better than ESR early doors. Think he's a p*ssy though and I think I've said this before. It's weird.

What's the team's ceiling if he's the main creative guy? guess we will see.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Fwiw he's not a bad player, still has a lot of things he needs to iron out otherwise he won't be a top player.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

I stand by my words.

We'll see how you respond once Ødegaard "puts in a big performance" as you put it.
Go back a few pages I was praising him. I don't know which agenda you're accusing me of.

If it was a player like Pepe or Elneny, would you be accusing me of having an agenda?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Go back a few pages I was praising him. I don't know why agenda you're accusing me of.

If it was a player like Pepe or Elneny, would you be accusing me of having an agenda?

Ill go and check.

And for agenda, its easy to see when its an agenda. Because if you know the common thread it becomes clear. And no, I wont be explaining that common thread, because you and I both know.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Ill go and check.

And for agenda, its easy to see when its an agenda. Because if you know the common thread it becomes clear. And no, I wont be explaining that common thread, because you and I both know.
What common thread?

This is no different from the famous "certain man is happy we lost" stuff on here.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The hypocrisy and double standards in this thread anothers is truly a joke these days. Starting to think 90% of this place aren’t even Arsenal fans as much as they are fans of themselves and their pissy pants agendas. Every other post is loaded. Place is finished 🤣

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The hypocrisy and double standards in this thread anothers is truly a joke these days. Starting to think 90% of this place aren’t even Arsenal fans as much as they are fans of themselves and their pissy pants agendas. Every other post is loaded. Place is finished 🤣
If Özil had done that fresh air kick when it looked easier to score, you’d be waiting for him in an alley in Golders Green.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Your boy can’t hack it outside of London, must hurt you deep down.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom