• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

People suggested he can't shoot or score.

It's pretty funny. He has soon been at Arsenal for 2 years. You always give a player one year to adjust, no matter his level.

People had doubts about Ødegaard's level, but now he is one of the top players of EPL already. In two years, for a player who has been mostly a potential great player, this rise is has been very fast.

This guy has matured in every possible way, on the field, and mentally. Let's give him a bumper deal as soon as possible. He has contract until 2025 only, if there's no option for another year.

Dennis10

I'm so happy for him. I remember how he played on occasions both during his loan and last season. He had glimpses and he had effort, but I had a nagging doubt about his ball retention in physical games. I was also critical of his decision-making at times, and I knew that his stats would have to be on par with his days in Real Sociedad if he wanted to convince everyone around here. That being said, I've been a real fan of him ever since Strømsgodset, and it makes me so happy to see the football he's playing and the respect he's getting at the moment.

However, I think it's silly calling out those who were critical. I was a big fan of his talent, and even I doubted if he would be "it". Thankfully, he is.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
His footwork in tight areas is breathtaking. You can’t get the ball off him in a phonebox.

His goal today is one we need to see more of. He’s got a great daisy cutter in him and they’re so difficult for goalkeepers to get to.

Eight league goals and counting. What a return. A real captains performance today, honestly can’t speak highly enough of him.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom