• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Dunno about the purse though. Is that where he keeps his small change for when he goes to the Nisa Local and they have a five quid minimum card spend 🤣

Dunno about the purse though. Is that where he keeps his small change for when he goes to the Nisa Local and they have a five quid minimum card spend 🤣
Apologies for the double quote, idk how to get rid of 2nd one on my phone.

Purse is clean and has proper use to carry 5 quid. Best of both worlds!

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

In addition, he relies on technical and cognitive speed over physical speed. He’ll be valuable for a long time.
I'm really surprised people got onto him for his lack of pace during his loan here. especially for the positions he tends to play.

Not that he's even a slouch, he's very economical about how he exerts himself and pressures the opposing team. Allows him to get about enough to appease Arteta's demands and maintain over the 90 mins.

I'd like to see Martinelli and ESR pick this up from him as they are very balls to the wall from the first minute in comparison.

Henry boi

I cant agree with that.

Unlike most here Im very quick to admit when Im wrong. I will do it when Ødegaard has proven him self a bit. Expectations should be lot higher.
This post is ridiculous, I'm sorry
I guess you see what you want to see and ignore what we've all seen because it doesn't fit your agenda.

This post is ridiculous, I'm sorry
I guess you see what you want to see and ignore what we've all seen because it doesn't fit your agenda.

Well Im not here to fight anyone. Im usually spot on about these things.

Maybe Arteta system makes him look better in recent weeks. Could be the explain the things!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You feel like he should have the number 10 shirt, with Emile being our number 8....bit like when Özil had 11 and Caz had 19, with Wilshere as our 10.

Have no problem with Emile (or Jack at the time) being the number 10 though.

Feel Ødegaard is one of the most underrated players in the league, he's arguably our most important attacking player...minimum, he is tied with Saka.

Henry boi

You feel like he should have the number 10 shirt, with Emile being our number 8....bit like when Özil had 11 and Caz had 19, with Wilshere as our 10.

Have no problem with Emile (or Jack at the time) being the number 10 though.

Feel Ødegaard is one of the most underrated players in the league, he's arguably our most important attacking player...minimum, he is tied with Saka.
8 is not bad too, I mean he is a cross between 10 and 8. 8 is suitable for him too, similar players to him wear the no 8

Henry boi

I found myself thinking about similar players to him in the prem at present and I could not think of any.
Ødegaard is a genuine 10, he has the vision and passes to match for that role, now Bruno is also a 10 but he can't control the game from deep and can be ineffective if there is no pace
When you look at 8's he has similarities to players like gundogan, Silva etc but is also not a typical 8
Only player I can say he is similar to completely is maybe De bruyne?

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom