• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matt Turner (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arson Finger

Sad to see Matt go, but glad he got to be a Gunner.
Back around 2017 he used to go to the same Boston pub as me to watch Arsenal matches (sometimes early in the morning) when he first got to the New England Revolution.
No one knew who he was yet, he was just some other guy watching the match. Later when he started getting game time for the Revolution we realized that it was the same guy.
Hope he does great there except when he plays Arsenal. I would love to see him take some points off Man City, Sp**s, United, Liverpool, etc.

Wryer

Conducted himself perfectly from day 1. Ain’t complaining, but clearly he wants to play and Arteta does not think he can effectively keep Ramsdale on his toes.

It’s the logical outcome but for the love of god,

DO NOT LET HIM GO BEFORE THIS WEEKEND

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Forest only have Wayne Hennessey as their current keeper. Turner probably starts Saturday.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Forest only have Wayne Hennessey as their current keeper. Turner probably starts Saturday.
They still have Horvath, who was first choice on loan at Luton and is Turner’s backup for the national team. Might be awkward between those two competing for a place for both club and country.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Can't believe I'm going to be watching Nottingham Forest games this season. That was not on my bingo card. Let's go, Matty.

giphy.gif

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
They still have Horvath, who was first choice on loan at Luton and is Turner’s backup for the national team. Might be awkward between those two competing for a place for both club and country.
We had a similar situation few years back with szcz and fab competing for both club and country

Reactions: A_G

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

And they still want Henderson. Forrest tend to sign as many players as they can and loan out the ones who don’t make it

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom