• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
One need only follow the timeless adage "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

The team that blitzed it's way up the table was immaculate. Why hamstring it by forcing in Jesus or relying on calamitous Zinchenko when we werr doing well without both?!!

Well, tbf he was trying to “use the squad” which is what most people here were crying for.

I on the other hand was very adamant that we should use our best XI every game and pray/hope we don’t get injuries as that was the only way we’d win a 🏆

You do not fk about during the run in. Let this be a lesson to all… Arteta included.

The time for rotation is literally every other part of the season.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Really unsure as to why people are moaning about the starting 11.

It was proven to be the correct starting 11 in that first half with the amount of chances created.

Arteta knew Villa would stick with a high line hence why he used Havertz from deep making his usual runs in behind.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Only Arteta would sign a left-back who can't defend, a striker who can't score goals and a “midfielder” who can't pass.

Arteta thinks he's a lot smarter than he is. Lets not forget in a must win game against Villareal, Mikel played Xhaka at left-back and ESR as a false nine striker.
Looks like not so smart Arteta is itself pretty good then given that we're competing for titles consistently now.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

mr. d comedy GIF by CBC

That renamed the thread title, huh?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You’ve literally been given title races after watching absolute crap for 10+ years?

Other than going one step further and winning the CL or title what exactly do you want?
You’ve literally been given title races because the Kroenke’s have got total control and since 2019 have been matching City for spending.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not sure why people are moaning about team changes. Arteta’s kept a very narrow squad this year with limited changes and that’s the very consistency that’s got us into this position. And for those criticising our front forwards for wasted chances, we’ve been better than any other team in front of goal. Arteta’s done just about everything right.

IMG_0689.jpeg

Tom Mix

Well, tbf he was trying to “use the squad” which is what most people here were crying for.

I on the other hand was very adamant that we should use our best XI every game and pray/hope we don’t get injuries as that was the only way we’d win a 🏆

You do not fk about during the run in. Let this be a lesson to all… Arteta included.

The time for rotation is literally every other part of the season.
I think you've learnt the wrong lesson. We dominated the first half and should have won it. It was the poor energy levels in the second half from some of our top players that cost us the game. If they'd come on as impact subs with the score at 0-0 we would probably have won.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
I have to admit, it does confuse me as to why some on here revel in our defeats when there's literally no upside in it for them. Like, what encourages someone to brag about being right regarding the ins and outs of managing a PL football team? And I don't mean those with balanced opinions, I'm talking about so called 'fans' who are rarely here when the team are doing well but are the first to talk/type with such vitriol when the team is not doing well - are their lives falling apart so badly that this forum is a form of therapy to release their troubles?

I know it can seem like doom and gloom in the aftermath of a loss and some are more disappointed than others but please be kind to yourselves (I'm serious) and stay away from here if it brings out the worst in you - this place is not a good substitute for actual therapy.
:lol: Underrated post...

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Not sure why people are moaning about team changes. Arteta’s kept a very narrow squad this year with limited changes and that’s the very consistency that’s got us into this position. And for those criticising our front forwards for wasted chances, we’ve been better than any other team in front of goal. Arteta’s done just about everything right.

View attachment 23535
Wow I wouldn't have thought we were the most clinical with respect to chances created. Even more so than Sp**s who I thought were the clinical kings this year and Utd who I thought were clinical but just created nothing. Infact they are the second least clinical.

I dont think we pay attention to the chances other teams miss (although its not so much against us these days) anywhere near as much as our own. What it shows is our expected goals is like 6th on the chart across the season, we are still not creating enough to win the PL.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom