• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

He won't go. And if he goes, I will be buying him back @ EA FC 24....

FFS. The only real baller in our squad! Wengerball!
I will be doing exactly the same on EA FC 24. I've got full on respect for this guy, he's obviously got big respect for us too, rather good loyalty too. A handy player to have as depth aswell despite not being one of the most offensive players.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Better to move on he isn't offer us anything for the moment he can be a great personality for the team but we need to move on.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
It’s almost as if Elneny isn’t the guy we spent £45m on and built our midfield around, only to watch him play more than 25 league games once in his four seasons at the club.
He was however the guy we bought to get us over the line in 2015/2016 though yet he’s hung around always injured himself doing **** all stealing a wage/squad space.

Such a nothing player and such a nothing Arsenal “career”. Good riddance.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Funny how he’s been injured just as much or more than Partey but he’s receiving all the love because he smiles in pictures.
Tbf he had a good few years here injury free, is a backup player, didn't cost much & is not on big wedge.
He is also recognised as a top bloke & ambassador for the club.

On the other hand TP has been injured virtually since he arrived, came is as a big signing starter that the club had to pay one massive payment for & is on extremely big wedge.
He also does not fulfill the top bloke & ambassador stakes as well as Mo.

Here to help 🎩

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom