• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

šŸ“ž Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Farewell.
John Abraham Salute GIF by T-Series

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
eeeeh, don't think any of this is happening seeing it's Turkish media ans a Turkish club.

Not that we're probably asking for any sort of fee, etc.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby šŸŽ¼šŸŽµ
eeeeh, don't think any of this is happening seeing it's Turkish media ans a Turkish club.

Not that we're probably asking for any sort of fee, etc.
Itā€™s from the Daily Mail and Fabrizio Romano this time.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Itā€™s from the Daily Mail and Fabrizio Romano this time.

All that tells me is that his agent phoned Romano, though.

Either way, I don't think the club will ask for much - if anything - for Mo, given the why we renewed him.

We don't even know what was the wage terms of his last extension, given it was offered to him as a way to comeback from injury, etc., so I don't see this as a big deal.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, ā€œArsenal are playing today, Iā€™m going to have a good time.ā€ That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

ArsĆØne Wenger
Top Bottom