• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | 03/01/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Lauren

• Hleb

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Reyes

• Pires

• Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

qs

Established Member
Reyes for me, got a bit worn out near the end but he lifted the team for the first hour. Did everything Pires failed to.

The defense was solid. Kolo was smashing bailed us out numerous times. I was delighted to see Sol play well and Cygan played probably to the best of his ability so I was very pleased with him. You see when he was out of position it'd occur to him. Progress at least.

The Midfield were good enough Gilberto was solid, Fab was working hard and very cmmited as usual. Hleb was doing a great job of carrying the ball forward.

Very dissappointed Thierry was in such bad form, not at all suprised Bobby was.

longrufus

Established Member
Reyes just pipped it from Toure, he never stopped all night, i think henry should be taking lessons

MK5

Gilberto.

Reyes, Pires and even Hleb did a good job but failed to do what we really needed them to do, score or make a goal.

Gilberto played better than Vieira did against ManU in any game for his last 3 years at the club I think. Wish he could play like this more often!

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
wow, Gilberto may have played more like he should be playing, but he was certainly not more effective to the team than Reyes or Toure were...

if you notice the amount of ManUre attacks that got THROUGH our central midfield into our defence, you may want to re-think your choice... Gilberto was better, but not great....

Tegh

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
whoztheman said:
the actual heroes-the defenders-go unsung again. :rolling eyes:

Stop being such a ****. How many people have mentioned Kolo and Sol in their posts? Hardly unsung, are they?
But Casbah, 36 people are wrong.
Silly you.

MK5

USArsenal said:
wow, Gilberto may have played more like he should be playing, but he was certainly not more effective to the team than Reyes or Toure were...

if you notice the amount of ManUre attacks that got THROUGH our central midfield into our defence, you may want to re-think your choice... Gilberto was better, but not great....

Sol & Kolo had great games too but last night Gilberto actually reminded me of an early Paddy! Fab on the other hand looked a bit lost imo.

As for Reyes, I liked the fact that he tried but nothing really came out of it. Henry gets a lot of stick around here at the moment but at least it looks dangeros when he's got the ball. When Reyes got it you expect a corner or a free kick, I'm sorry but it's just the way I feel.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Jose Antonio Reyes who had another good match. Jose won the award with 52% of the votes; he was followed by Kolo Toure who had 18% and Sol Campbell who had 12%.

10343.jpg

Well done Jose

Next up: Cardiff (FA Cup)

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom