• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrice

I can't see Chelsea give up on him already. They've invested too much in him and there's no way they can move him without making a big loss.
If anything it seems they doubled down before the season by giving him the 10 shirt.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Could've had Maddison balling out in that left 8 instead I'm going to watch a lanky turd with a worse touch than sunday leaguers.
I think we all know that Maddison would already be out for the season if we'd signed him and the Chav meter would have been broken with him and Benjamin in the side. Would've needed to change it to Love Island Stadium.
:shivering:

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Could've had Maddison balling out in that left 8

Howie Mandel Good Job GIF by America's Got Talent

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Trossard is now being used centrally either as a false 9 or in the left 8 role and almost rarely as a LW these days, maybe we do actually need another wide player. 🤔
We should have signed Diaby.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Teams do it all the time. They get over confident and the hierarchy rewards them and they buy nonsense, like when Utd bought Sancho and Ronaldo after 2nd.

Liverpool was the anomaly that they kept pushing on until they eventually won the prem.

At least Ronaldo bagged.

This feels like Mikky’s doing a Career mode where he can only buy Chelsea flops.

Could've had Maddison balling out in that left 8 instead I'm going to watch a lanky turd with a worse touch than sunday leaguers.

Kai “Octopussy” Havertz and the Chernobyl Scott Sinclair.

All while Maddison is ruining the league.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Mokbel seemed to confirm this possibility in his article:
Sources have indicated that Chelsea have shown a willingness to include players as a sweetener in any deal with Arsenal.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

At least Ronaldo bagged.

This feels like Mikky’s doing a Career mode where he can only buy Chelsea flops.

Kai “Octopussy” Havertz and the Chernobyl Scott Sinclair.

All while Maddison is ruining the league.
Pardew was talking about how managers think and he said sometimes as managers we look at players who are struggling at a club and say to ourselves I can get more out of him. Said it’s part of our ego as managers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

The club may accept that the time is now to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with just two years left on his contract [The Athletic]

Arsenal may sanction a loan to raise Aaron Ramsdale’s value if they can’t recoup their fee for him this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal are among a host of Premier League clubs hoping to sign Irish sensation Mason Melia (16). Melia, who is already playing first-team football for St Patrick’s Athletic in the League of Ireland, cannot move to the UK until he turns 18 due to Brexit rules [Evening Standard]

Juventus like Thomas Partey, and Napoli will try to sign him before June 30 as well [Di Marzio]

Bruno Guimarães’ entourage hope to receive proposals from at least two Premier League clubs, with the player’s priority wanting to remain in England. Guimarães’ £100m release clause, which expires next month, can be paid in three annual instalments. [UOLEsporte]
Top Bottom