• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nikola Žigić

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
Erm, a picture of Zigic on a page entitled 'ZIGIC STORY' :lol:

Seeing as he's not in a team we're due to play I find it rather odd being on Arsenal.com. Don't know about you ;)

Saville

YuenBiaoFan said:
Erm, a picture of Zigic on a page entitled 'ZIGIC STORY' :lol:

Seeing as he's not in a team we're due to play I find it rather odd being on Arsenal.com. Don't know about you ;)

perhaps there going to write an article on him

Neo_McKane

I hope so. On 3rd of may, I was in Belgrade with a friend of mine. We went to Red Star - Vojvodina match, which was also a championship title celebration, and everybody was talking about zigic, and that this was his last game for Red Star on marakana. We'll see how things are going on...

Offtopic, but, here are some "nice" pics from that match

0506_cz_vojv_1.jpg

0506_cz_vojv_4.jpg

Hope you like them...

Saville

GoonerGurjit said:
That solves that mystery then. I don't believe him though.

neither do i! i think we will still get him, at the start he had no intentions of getting Adebayor because Van Persie was performing, but as soon as Ade fell out with the manager, wenger was straight on the phone!

nidza7

Established Member
Zigic stated in todays paper that he prefer not to wait on Arsenal,and rather join HSV club that showed interest also.

Of course I`ve got a feeling that all is not clear,specially with Zigic photo and `story` on official site.

siddharth

I'm really surprised by this zigic story on the official website.Why would arsenal bother to write an article saying they were not interested in the player ? surely wenger's comments were more than enough.The article is very confusing. :?

Mostarac

Established Member
nidza7 said:
Zigic stated in todays paper that he prefer not to wait on Arsenal,and rather join HSV club that showed interest also.

Haha, he wants to play with Barbarez. Just joking, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom