• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nuno Tavares (Out-Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Why a 12M option? Most likely they wont go for it. If however he does really well and they want to buy him, 12M is way too low. He has some outstanding physical qualities. Either you give them an obligation to buy for 10M minimum or you set the option at 20M at least

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Interesting that he's going to the club who he played against during the game his Arsenal career effectively ended. That FA Cup game where he was subbed off after half an hour.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Same with lokonga. Chose to make him look whiny and unprofessional. Hope the money was worth it

I think it was that and wanting to make Arteta, Edu and co look great at expense of kids who had come from different leagues in their debut seasons while still being fairly young.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I think it was that and wanting to make Arteta, Edu and co look great at expense of kids who had come from different leagues in their debut seasons while still being fairly young.

Yeah that doc only really benefitted less than a handful of people at the club if we're honest about it.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We publicly humiliated this guy with the all or nothing documentary and he's been made train with the other undesirables. We've done everything possible to ensure we wouldn't be getting a substantial fee.
What do you expect with this regime. Poor business decisions everywhere.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah the show was never about the players. It was pr for the management and Josh kroenke. It’s no wonder the person that came out best were Josh and Arteta

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Good job once again, 12m buy OPTION, fecking useless
Yeah thats shocking tbf. Loan fee of about 1M? Yeah that's a joke

Forest taken Edu to the cleaners here, he bombs no way in hell they activate or if he has an unbelievable season they get him for peanuts! Win win for forest

Mudi

This transfer period, we played our hands.

We were quick getting deals done yet slow on the outgoings (priced them quite high). At the end, you need to take what has been offered to you. If we would have priced him at £8-10m, he would have been sold much earlier. Same with other players.

Now let us hope he does quite well for Nottingham. Because a bad loan and we will not be able to shift him next year.

Melquiades

Would have rather just taken 5 million now.

If he's actually good for them and they want to buy we aren't getting a good price for him. But more likely we'll get nothing and then he'll be unsellable next year.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Option to buy us very weird tbh. In the end, the player can say no and join another club. Therefore, I'm not super sad about it. If he does well (I doubt), he may get better offers from Italy or Spain.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Option to buy us very weird tbh. In the end, the player can say no and join another club. Therefore, I'm not super sad about it. If he does well (I doubt), he may get better offers from Italy or Spain.

Yeah option to buy might leave some wiggle room incase he exceeds expectations.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We publicly humiliated this guy with the all or nothing documentary and he's been made train with the other undesirables. We've done everything possible to ensure we wouldn't be getting a substantial fee.

When did we publicly humiliate this guy?

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

If other clubs wanted these player they’ve had 2/3 months to sign them. The agents of these players have had 2/3 months to get moves.

However we’ve waited and waited until the final week. Now we’re moving to plan B on a lot of guys because they will not shift. If someone said £14M for Tavares? I’d absolutely bite their hand off. So £2M loan and £12M option for me is a good piece of business.

Win win situation overall.

Tnegs

Nobody wants him what we supposed to do about that? He went on loan and did fk all when he could have done well and got himself a good move like Balo did. Only has himself to blame tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom