• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Arsenal 0 - 2 Chelsea | 22nd August | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Match Result Predictions

• Arsenal

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 96 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexs

Lokonga was excellent today. They would pass it into Lukaku time after time, it was hardly carving through ffs.
I'm sorry but in modern football you can't be 'excellent' but irrelevant at the same time. I'm blaming Arteta (and Mari, but not really Mari since Saliba should be playing in his place) not Lokonga though.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
it’s only superb if the date ends in the morning
otherwise it’s air
Haha i get ya but i'm at the point of life where i'm trying to settle :lol:
Done lots of that stuff but covid kind of matured me i guess

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
This is such an overreaction. Look at the poll, 70% predicted a loss. This was expected, as is the loss next week vs City, be patient, let’s get our players back, our season starts after the International break.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is such an overreaction. Look at the poll, 70% predicted a loss. This was expected, as is the loss next week vs City, be patient, let’s get our players back, our season starts after the International break.
Think I'd be more optimistic if we put more respectable performance than this. I know we started without 5-6 our usual starters but neither our squad players and managers helped themselves today

bergholt

I didn't watch the game but glancing at the reply - why was Tierney marking Mount in the centre in the leadup to the first goal? James was in an acre of space.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We are nice giving teams a head start ;)
Arteta is that goodf he needs to play the game with handicap or he would be winning PL instantly. His season starts in January for that reason. Mrs. Arteta @HairSprayGooners can explain that better. He knows his husband better.

happy anniversary wedding GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom