• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

6666Louis

Lol at people who can’t see a game plan. It’s pretty obvious.

The problem is getting the ball from the back through their lines.

Even though we had a lot of technical passers, it seems arteta has complicated it, slowed it, or what Wenger would call playing with the handbrake up

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We're stuck with him, the board backed him with the biggest window in the clubs history to spend on keepers and defenders, every man and his dog knew it was a disaster, other than the actual people that matter. No point taking the club seriously anymore.

TriniGunner

Arteta saying we "made a big mistake" by defending so early.

Those are your tactics dude. Imagine an Arsenal side with 200m pumped into it, defending for 75% of the game. Only coming out to play again when there was no other option.
I don't think that Arteta asked this team to defend after 15 mins of us controlling the game. I think what happened is that the players were making a lot of mistakes and losing 2nd balls in the midfield and it caused Palace to psychologically to gain in confidence and get back into the game. Momentum is a massive factor is sports and we allow teams to gain it too quickly. We never had that problem with Wenger's teams of the mid to late 2000's.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
They were outplaying us for large parts of the game with players like Milvojevic, Mcarthur, Ayew, Benteke in midfield and attack 😭 It's just shocking how bad we are.
Every team in the league apart from Burnley can pass us off the park.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don't think that Arteta asked this team to defend after 15 mins of us controlling the game. I think what happened is that the players were making a lot of mistakes and losing 2nd balls in the midfield and it caused Palace to psychologically to gain in confidence and get back into the game. Momentum is a massive factor is sports and we allow teams to gain it too quickly. We never had that problem with Wenger's teams of the mid to late 2000's.
I think Arteta does ask his team to defend as soon as they score. It has happened countless of times under him for it to be coincidence. Either way he needs to be sacked

GLITCH

Lol at people who can’t see a game plan. It’s pretty obvious.

The problem is getting the ball from the back through their lines.

Even though we had a lot of technical passers, it seems arteta has complicated it, slowed it, or what Wenger would call playing with the handbrake up
Arteta signed Benjamin White for that. So, it's a shame he can't figure out how to use his players.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Oxeki

Lets make the Villa thread and move on...you are still on an unbeaten run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom