• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He won the FA cup.
I am not defending him.
read my post.

He should have been sacked November/December last year, that was the lowest of the low, Burnley, Villa, Wolves etc. That side was a million times more experienced than this one, why weren't we able to convert those games into wins back then?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The way Arteta raised his arms as well when we scored.

That was the definition of a turn around to your bench with your arms crossed situation. Not sure why he’s celebrating that.

Because its another opportunity to sell trust in the process.

FWIW, I do reckon he knows he is ****ing around right now. He doesnt even have the basics right.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Okay our team need to forget this and get to work against villa we just laughed at manutd getting 1 point against Everton and villa we likely going to do same.

sdotzdot

Established Member
We looked so good in attack vs Sp**s and then it's just been back to struggle ball after that
Players were up for the derby and just went out and played their hearts out with open and brave football, everything that Arteta is against. That was an outlier against Arteta ball, it doesn’t really bare much relevance IMO.

Everything else we’ve seen is them following his rigid and negative tactics.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Crap result. Another 2 points lost, but @Makingtrax will call it fantastic because we were rubbish and Palace should have won. He’s probably the only fan cockahoop tonight.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

because none of our senior players wanted to be here.

Not buying that. Willian had just signed, Auba had a new deal, Laca, Elneny and Xhaka where playing every week, why wouldn't they want to be here? In fact barring Willian they're all still here.

Tom Mix

Players were up for the derby and just went out and played their hearts out with open and brave football, everything that Arteta is against. That was an outlier against Arteta ball, it doesn’t really bare much relevance IMO.

Everything else we’ve seen is them following his rigid and negative tactics.
First half we beat the merde out of them, second half more or less held the result. Anyone who thinks we might have dropped a point there didn't see the game.

It's annoying when they keep passing the ball back, the first goal was not a foul. It was a bad backpass and then the guy clattered into Lokonga. Probably better off bringing Elneny on, boring but less likely to lose the ball.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's really frustrating auba getting to his goal scoring form but pepe ESR and Saka just not giving the same output like last season.

The big positive today is definitely auba the guy look new man out there pressing high impressive workrate and he just comeback from international break.

Also laca we all know he leaving for free but i admire him and could be great option to have from bench

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Did anybody notice that Macarthur should have left the park and that the move for their second goal was started by a foul?

Nah. Don't fit the narrative....

This is true, a draw was fair really.

Was so close to turning the channel over after Tierney shot hit the bar and bounced behind Laca :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Arteta saying we "made a big mistake" by defending so early.

Those are your tactics dude. Imagine an Arsenal side with 200m pumped into it, defending for 75% of the game. Only coming out to play again when there was no other option.

Last edited:

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Really disappointing performance. Ødegaard and ESR struggling as part of a midfield 3 and Lokonga not much better when he came on. Hard to see where we go from here without changing something. Lacazette was the only bright spark in the match when we finally found some rhythm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom