• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Fulham | 23/08/05

naijagooner

kamikaze80 said:
pha2er said:
great moment at the end when pascal cleared the ball twice in quick succession, and the crowd cheered him both times, had a big cheesy grin and looked towards the fans. he isn't the most popular fella, but that was nice ;)
i felt so happy for him, he got to be the hero for a day and he deserved it. moments like that are why being a football fan is so great.

toure's jump on cygan's 2nd was hilarious - if he had any less spring in those legs, it wouldve been up to yaya to continue the toure family!

lol.
IMHO, Pascal really outdid himself going forward but i still feel big Phil is better defensively
Maybe AW shd convert him into an OM. stranger things have happened :D 8)

Does anybody know what channel you can see these Arsenal games on.. I mean inside ppstream.. everything is chinese so I don't understand this.. I will be very pleased if anbody can help me...

Regards the_Outsider...

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom