• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Fulham | 23/08/05

bethie

James said:
That's my main concern from todays game. The fact that AW not only dropped Phillipe from the side, but from the entire 16. Surely can't do his confidence the world of good.

yup, i was wondering about that myself.
i wonder if its a case of wenger resting him to so call give him a 'break'. maybe he will come back more focused and ready to go. i wouldn't worry too much about the boy's psycho condition, he seems like a strong lad to me, both physically and mentally.

Kum_Arsenal

A much needed win for Arsenal. Nice to see the score line 4 - 1.

Arsenal are back in business. Still lots of work has to done and the Gunners need to maintain this momentum throughout this season.

I know they will do it. :)

tbbosa

Kudos to Reyes he had a great game. I thought Toure was among the better players on the night too. Well, good our players are getting their form back, unfortunately Interntional week is here and it usually kills our momentum.

Tegh

Established Member
So that's like 6 yellow cards in two games for us?

I hope we don't start all that again, the last two or three seasons are disciplinary record has been up there with the cleanest.

I thought Bergkamp might of got sent off, but it was very funny when he tugged it out of the linesmans hand.

Speaking of officials, they seem to be giving us a tough time at the moment, they had better sort it out, we're not getting many of the decisions we are due.

However, we won, and that's all that matters. I still don't think Henry is there fully yet, he missed a couple of chances and didn't look up to his usual pace. There was one great first time cross from Bergkamp (great vision) which Henry would normally have struck first time, although he missed it. He's getting there though, and so are Arsenal.

jester

Established Member
so funny hearing all the chants for cygan
we love pascal cygan
walking in cygan wonderland
only one pascal cygan

good flamini chant too:
flamini ooooooooooooh
flamini ooooooooooooh
we got him from marseille
we didnt have to pay

Tegh

Established Member
\o/

I thought it was quite good since we have the three muskateers, well, we used to before PV left.

skart14

Cygan scored because he is so ****e that nobody bothered to mark him ;D reyes was good though, hope he keeps up the performance.

Ridge

Pascal's second goal was just so so so ****in cool, him and Toure was just like some Chinese Kung Fu fellas. Kolo just managed to jump in time and the football flew under his balls! :shock:

AFCG7

Established Member
It was only Fulham though.. and really we should have been punished for some slack defending... some better finishig from McBride and Radzinski could have easily had Fulham 3-0 up.
I'm not going to go all orgasmic about our attacking play either..we were basically allowed to play like that because Fulham didnt exactly put all men behind the ball.
BUt we did it well... a real pity Henry couldnt show the same hunger against Chelsea.

BY the way.. MOritz Volz? wtf... what a game.

AFCG7

Established Member
Oh ..and forget looking for a target man / fox in he box.. we have Cygan!
Hmm..maybe we can use him as CM too. ;D

Feis-al

AFCG7 said:
Oh ..and forget looking for a target man / fox in he box.. we have Cygan!
Hmm..maybe we can use him as CM too. ;D

Never seen Wenger laugh his head off as he did yesterday which I believe could have been due to Cygan but Fox in the box, Don't mate :lol: :lol:

whoztheman

I thought Bergkamp might of got sent off, but it was very funny when he tugged it out of the linesmans hand

that was just quality...pure bergkamp....loved it. it looks awesome in slow motion. he slowly, calmly runs back and suddenly pulls on the ref's flag and throws it on the ground.

like a kid pulling down his mate's pants in school. :p

Evil Dragon

Ridge said:
Pascal's second goal was just so so so f*n cool, him and Toure was just like some Chinese Kung Fu fellas. Kolo just managed to jump in time and the football flew under his balls! :shock:

:lol: :lol: Yeah, did you see how high Kolo jumped though. :shock:

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom