• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea vs Arsenal | 20/04/05

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 450
  • Views 14,248

Jkreffer

Established Member
Henry is the best. People slate him when he doesn't perform, but when he isnt there you realise just how much you miss him.

pamilih

Henry is the best in the world because he plays for us. If there is a better one than him but not playing for us who cares? We missed him AND Ljungberg in that game.

Reyes can go back to Spain if he wants to, we no longer care.

Wenger14

Established Member
Who can you say is better than Henry? He is a complete striker.
Sehvchenko? Van Nistleroy? Ronaldo? Adriano?
They are all in the top few bracket, but none of them are Henry, he is in a class of his own. He riducules world class professional defenders and goalkeepers almost all the time.

JazzG

Established Member
Ignore him, he was a saying a few months back Henry isn't in the top 10 PL players, clueless.....

Williamnismist

Roman said:
Williamnismist said:
Chel$ea sucks everytime they played Arsenal!!!

Well... no wonder Chelsea made it to semi final of Champions League 2 years in a row .... i cant remember exactly, what happened to Gunners in last year's CL??? :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmmm...
In that case....
What happened to Chel$ski in last year's two premiership games against Arsenal and the FA cup game against Arsenal?Why are you guys so sticked to the score 1:2 last year?
:whistling :whistling

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom