• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Newcastle United v Arsenal | Sunday, May 2 | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If we don't kill them off, you bet your arse they'll score a late equalizer.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wonder how they’ll do the HT segment at OT now

ptrcopp

Newcastle there for the taking and yet we are a very passive team under Arteta. There’s usually 4, sometimes 5, players behind the furthest forward Newcastle player. And we don’t counter because players don’t move up the pitch fast enough.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Played well that half but haven't killed it off unfortunately, a story we've seen so often this season. Don't like how we always start sitting off a team when it's only 1-0, asking for trouble.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Highlight of that half was Steve Round actually getting some credit for something, but the camera panned to the wrong person on our bench...lovely stuff!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Can't believe what I'm seeing at OT

E0Yx3sKWUAMefiv

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
For a team that likes to cross you think a prodigy like Arteta would want Martinelli in the box.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Martinelli didn't score a hat-trick in the first half, expected him to vanish at HT and never to be seen again.
He look even better than the game against Sheffield. As long we winning keep both saka ESR Pepe out from today game. Hopefully Nelson coming on if we can add 2nd

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Don't like Martinelli just hugging the touch line. Appears Arteta has told him to stay wide and not get iin the box when PEA is there.

ScotsGooner89

I honestly don’t think Arteta knows what Martinelli is all about. There is absolutely no reason to not have him in the box on corners and set pieces.

Been our best player so far, hopefully not dropped for Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom