• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham vs Arsenal | 29/10/05

kamikaze80

Established Member
jazz, youre spot on. with everyone healthy, we only need to add one central midfielder to have a great squad. pushes cesc to third choice and flamini to fourth. we're already set on the wings and i still believe rvp will contribute goals.

anyone else notice that toure seems to have more ideas when he pushes up than gilberto, flam or cesc? that feint and through-ball to cesc in the 2nd half really couldve been a goal. of course, it looks this way because he picks opportune moments to push up, but im still impressed by his directness and creativity.

i was also impressed by dawson for Sp**s. he looked solid throughout and made some critical tackles/blocks.

kamikaze80

Established Member
either way, we were only missing henry, cole and hleb. with all due respect to those players, we should still have enough quality to expect to win, not hope for a draw while away at Sp**s.

ive never blamed wenger for anything on this site before, but his lineup was truly baffling and it was surely at least partly to blame for the awful 1st half performance. Sp**s are gonig to challenge for a top 4 finish and the points from these derby matches will be precious (for once).

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I really don't think it was the teams fault. Arsène wanted to play a more defensive set up in the first half because of the away performances. I don't think he is going to do that in a hurry again. In the 2nd half with Pires and Reyes on the wings and cesc in midfield and Rvp leading the line we looked as good as as any time this season. I think Pires's season is about to turn around . I know he has been playing crap but there are signs that things are turning around, even so there are little things that he does even now that makes me think damn thats classsy. No winger in the league is as good as pires facing his own goal , his ablilty to bring others into play or turn with the ball is what made our left so dangerous. By the way If he had chipped Robinson we would have won .

chandraraj

happy with the draw, though i think we could have won the game in second half. more happy for bobby. wasn't he magnificient last night? guess he is going to beb back as the 'old' bobby we all know.

Kum_Arsenal

very lucky to get a draw from white-hart lane.

In the first half gunners were really out-beaten in all departments. poor passing and poor-finishing. the experience was not there and that was clearly seen. gunners really looked like any other ordinary team. they are not the same force as before. there was no real plan or strategy.

the away form is very poor for the gunners.

i'm started to worry whether gunners will play champ. league next season.

its really bad to see theres no competition for the top spot as chelski are a 1-horse race for the title and the rest of the teams fighting for the rest of the places.

and very strange to see newly promoted side in the top 3 of the table.

wenger its not even too late. do something and make the last season at highbury a good one to remember and not the other way.

i simply can't digest arsenal sitting in 7th or 8th place.

marco

For heavens sake there is only ten games gone!
we were never gonna win the league this year, you cant let people like vieira edu and season before parlour, wiltord kanu etc go and not replace them at all.

i know its hard to stomach but it is a transition year.
we will finish secodn no doubt about it.

look at Sp**s last 25 minutes they had nothing and thats what is gonna happen to their season! they will falter they havent got what it takes to get champs league/

we were **** first half they played well but how many clear cut chances did they have all game.
we had more chances vs boro away!

as for anyone slagging off wenger, yeah he makes mistakes should never have started flamini the other day but if he went we would be bottom half of table in 2 years time!
look at every club that has built a new stadium!
boro, bolton, sunderland, leicester, coventry the lsit is endless!

what do they all have in common they all got relegated as a result of money spent on new stadium rather than players!

we are lucky enough to have the best talent spotter in the world that has managed to give us a fighting chance of seeing champs league football!
given the amount wenger has spent we should b finishing 7th or 8th every season not top 2.
so cut the moaning out for ****s sake.

somene said above he cant stomach seeing us 7th or 8th!
does it matter really! wigan are second and they wont finsih top ten!
we are tradtionally stronger january onwards and this wont be any different!

and to look on the bright side!
the yids still cant beat us! they have beaten us twice in 13 years or so,(cant count highbury as was before our cup winners cup final so we rested players!)

seb_afc

Established Member
James said:
Anyone see that with Sol and the yid by the tunnel after the game? Wonder what the c**t said.

SOL'S A GOONER.

I dunno but i know that hes been arrested. that will teach the prick. As for those of you calling for wengers head **** off and support chelsea.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom