• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season: Hibernian v Arsenal | Tuesday, July 13 | KO: 18:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Our under 23s should comfortably beat Hibs! I don’t care if it’s a friendly, you can’t play guys like Auba and Willian here and get beat, it’s ridiculous!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
That goal is peak Arsenal. Is the goalkeeper professional or has he won a competition in a match day program?

He's a Hale Ender and just got promoted.

It was a blunder, yes, but Cedrics back pass didn't help him one bit.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Our under 23s should comfortably beat Hibs! I don’t care if it’s a friendly, you can’t play guys like Auba and Willian here and get beat, it’s ridiculous!
I could play in that match with that slow tempo

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Nah. I know a lot of you dont like Cedric but no way is the his fault. The keeper fvcked up. Could have headed it. He'll learn though.

Look at that, it was slow and high. Cedric didn't even look back.

Keeper also at fault, but to say that backpass isn't part of the problem is a bit much imo.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Am I seriously seeing someone say that Cedric's pass wasn't awful? Jesus.

Not one of these players beside Auba will start our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom