• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season: Hibernian v Arsenal | Tuesday, July 13 | KO: 18:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Still incapable of having a conversation about football I see. Nice pass from AMN there ;)
I don't want any conversation with you. I can't tolerate someone who stands with Bumteta and Neves but agrees to discard players like Saliba and AMN withou a chance.

We are giving a chance to rookie manager finishing 8th lol. So I don't give a shiiit about your conversations.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Unlucky Reiss. That's what you want to see, taking his man on.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Good run from Willian, that’s 5PL starts guaranteed.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I don't want any conversation with you. I can't tolerate someone who stands with Bumteta and Neves but agrees to discard players like Saliba and AMN withou a chance.

We are giving a chance to rookie manager finishing 8th lol. So I don't give a shiiit about your conversations.

The young lad in goal missed the ball from a cross - you have a go at him.

AMN completely fluffs a pass - you want to give him a chance.

Its just inconsistent lol.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Judging from the Euros thread he was done with it sometime before it was over.

Oh well, I suppose that frees up time for him to sell penny stocks out of his boiler room operation. The Wolf of Mumbai.

Oh, we're losing. Welcome to the new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom