• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season: Hibernian v Arsenal | Tuesday, July 13 | KO: 18:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
That cross from Bellerin, why are so many of our players so comical? You can hate on the manager all you want. But my god some of these guys...

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Cool we'll disagree so, its looked to me like hes made bad crosses, passes and shots other than one free kick. He hasnt been able to beat a player yet but lost the ball to bad passes. Hes played the ball backward several times to keep possession and thats it against Hibs

If thats your idea of looking sharp so be it.

I haven't been keeping a tally to be fair. You could add a missed pen to yours as well.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I was literally thinking of posting "Pepe would never" after Saka's penalty miss as a joke, good thing I thought better of it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

tenor.gif

Conte and Big Rom IN

Arteta and Lacatrash OUT

We eatinnnnnnnnn good

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
That cross from Bellerin, why are so many of our players so comical? You can hate on the manager all you want. But my god some of these guys...

Remember when Bellerin wanted to leave last season, but Mikel asked him to stay for another year and Hector said yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom