• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season: Hibernian v Arsenal | Tuesday, July 13 | KO: 18:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lacazette actually thinks he’s the ****. Pass the ball you’re not that guy.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
It isn't. New manager, another 200M, no guaranteed success, cycle will continue. We need stability.
We need smart people making smart decisions. I'm Arteta In as far as giving him a chance to start this season but nothing has improved at all. Edu has been a massive failure as well. Keep searching until you find the right guys to run the club AND then you can focus on stability.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
One day when we’re on the beach watching the waves I’ll remind me of how hard a time you gave me in the early days x

That'll never happen, I hate the beach. You need to switch locations on your fantasy. Try sunset on the Maasai Mara, or the Okavango Delta, or the Louisiana bayou

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hutchison with some pretty nifty skill moves. Football Manager in paradise.

• Goal
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom