• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - CS: Arsenal vs Chelsea | 07/08/05

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 60
  • Views 3,722
Status
Not open for further replies.

kel varnsen

Established Member
i don't give a f*ck about the result as long as we play good football. the fa cup final was a disaster. even though we won it, it was an embarassment. i just hope we can go out there and dominate the match...

rachael-8

just about to set off now to Cardiff ;D

i think we will win 3-1 with Freddie scoring 2 and Henry with the other

COME ON ARSENAL ;D

invisibleman18

Established Member
i just can't wait for this. finally some football to watch and we can forget about debating over transfers. im getting fired up for this one even though its only the bollox shield. anything against chel$ki is worth getting fired up for.

KoLo28

I thought it was changed to the Community Shield? Whats with calling it the Charity Shield still? What's the deal with the name?

Chelsea 2 - 1 Arsenal

Double_H

Established Member
i wont predict this time ....i dunnno if want us to win or to lose
and i dont want chelsea to beat us ....if they are going t win let it be penalties

KoLo28

KoLo28 said:
I thought it was changed to the Community Shield? Whats with calling it the Charity Shield still? What's the deal with the name?

Chelsea 2 - 1 Arsenal

Off to a good start :lol:

Wish I was wrong though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom