• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - CS: Arsenal vs Chelsea | 07/08/05

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 60
  • Views 3,724
Status
Not open for further replies.

bank8

I hope we are going to win, but honestly chelski win 5-1, i'm sorry for this result.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
2-0 to Arsenal.

Henry scored the first in the first ten minutes. (Chelsea's defenders often don't concentrate enough in the first ten minutes. Ex. Leugue cup Final, ARS-CHE 2-2, and in CL when Chelsea played Liverpool).

65min: Reyes' goal dissallowed because of off-side.

70min: Drogba gets the 2nd yellow, and chelsea are down to ten men.

75min: Moanrinho being sent off due to provocative gesture toward the crowds.

85min: van Perise reacts to rival fans' taunting by scoring the 2nd goal for Arsenal.

Post-match: Moanrinho issues his doubt on Drogba's sent-off and subsequently being fined by FA. Chelsea being deducted by 3 PL points due to a video evidence capturing the tap-up chat between Ashley and Frank in the toillette talk inside the Millelium Stadium.

Seed

Arsenal 2-1

I have a spare ticket to the charity shield, face value of £40, one of my mates couldn't swap his work shift, so had to cancel last night. Desperatly need to sell the ticket! Would anybody know anyone who might want one? I'll sell for £35 if neccessary!

JazzG

Established Member
Think we will lose tomorrow, our CM and CB area is a bit of a mess right now. Think we will start this season slow and pick up momentum as we got along, to be honest this match doesn't mean much to me as it is just a friendly as far as I'm concerned.

Jinn

Established Member
I'd rather start the season slow and pick up momentum than start fast and then slump at the business end of the season.

A

Anonymous

Seed said:
Arsenal 2-1

I have a spare ticket to the charity shield, face value of £40, one of my mates couldn't swap his work shift, so had to cancel last night. Desperatly need to sell the ticket! Would anybody know anyone who might want one? I'll sell for £35 if neccessary!

One less Arsenal fan to cheer us on...thanks mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom