• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 12 (Nov 11 & 12)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,441
  • Views 32,024

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Will have to see it again, but what you described counts as a “different phase of play” anyway. Whatever happened before the throw in doesn’t matter basically.
Yeah I guess but you know how it goes... Had he got a foul there, the throw in wouldn't have happened and there would be no goal. Whatever it is, bomb of a game

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

City’s boy is Chelsea’s man. Class line. I don’t know why people hate on Drury

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Chelsea did so well today. The fact that we all thought it was over before it had started when we saw City's line-up!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

To this affronted by my comments on Haalands ugliness. Just consider this, if his eyes were just one inch closer together he'd be a cyclops with a stub nose and a Neanderthal fore head... 😯

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Chelsea did so well today. The fact that we all thought it was over before it had started when we saw City's line-up!

After spending 1 billion we can expect more from Chelsea tbf but i can understand what you mean.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom