• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 31 (Apr 2-4)

Thrice

It's almost bizarre watching teams run into that trap when they play against Chelsea time and time again. We barely got away with a point there. Even ManCity conceded a late 4-4 against them. It's like teams lose their composure when they play against Chelsea. It's pure chaos and it seems that's exactly what they want because they can't compete otherwise.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

United are so bad these days that I don't hate them any more. They're just a banter club. I used to be the biggest ABU but have found myself wanting them to win a few times this season, such as in this game. Sad.
Yeah it's hard to have any passionate hatred for United anymore when they've been sh*t for so long. During Ferguson there was a visceral hatred that just isn't there anymore, maybe I'm getting old too, turned 26 a couple of months ago. Not a spring chicken 14 year old like I was when Ferguson left.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It's almost bizarre watching teams run into that trap when they play against Chelsea time and time again. We barely got away with a point there. Even ManCity conceded a late 4-4 against them. It's like teams lose their composure when they play against Chelsea. It's pure chaos and it seems that's exactly what they want because they can't compete otherwise.
To be fair, no team is awarded more soft penalties than Chelsea. The one against Saliba was a joke and both of these were soft. They really can only score against a set defense if they're awarded a penalty.

Thrice

To be fair, no team is awarded more soft penalties than Chelsea. The one against Saliba was a joke and both of these were soft. They really can only score against a set defense if they're awarded a penalty.
Fair point. Feels like more than half of Palmer's goals are penalties.

Jasinho

The penalty against Burnley on Saturday was Farcical as well

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom